I bought my girl some jewelry on ebay. The guy was located in England and said it was going to take 5 days to reach me. It's been 7 days and i might be overreacting.

About how long does it take for something to go to/from England? Could it be held up in customs? They weren't THAT expensive.
Some people don't even post it straight away.

I bought items from somewhere not really too far from me.
It took nearly 2 months.

You should be fine.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
im guessing u live in usa?

5 working days is standard in UK and maybe if it goes other there is a delay
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Some people don't even post it straight away.

I bought items from somewhere not really too far from me.
It took nearly 2 months.

You should be fine.

The lazy bastards!
I live in Canada, and I buy stuff from the states off ebay regularly. The shipping is one thing, but it's got to get processed by customs. You could get it in a couple more days, or 3 weeks. You never know. Be patient.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
You seriously got something cheaper shipped all the way from the UK to the US? It's pretty much always the other way round. Stuff in the UK is so expensive, and the exchange rate is horrible for you, even if you did buy it on ebay...
Leave it 6/7 working days, then email the seller and ask if it still hasn't turned up.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by bequickorbedead
You seriously got something cheaper shipped all the way from the UK to the US? It's pretty much always the other way round. Stuff in the UK is so expensive, and the exchange rate is horrible for you, even if you did buy it on ebay...

I cant find the earrings in the states any cheaper than $150 new, $90 on ebay.

I found this guy, who i got the earrings for $80 shipped. I did snipe it to get the best deal i could.
I bought a computer monitor from a dude off ebay.

Told me 2 days.

Took THREE ****ING WEEKS.

I had a brand new custom built PC sitting there with no ****ing visual output for over 2 weeks. That was a tad annoying