so my band just played aty battle of the bands. we're usually alright, but cos of a lack of our own songs (too many exams atm) and generally playing well below par we didnt win.

however, 2 of the judges were the current drummer from status quo, and david bowie's former guitarist (cant remember his name).

but the point is, bowies guitarist complimented my playing, and was actually sincere about being impressed!!

so has anyone else recieved similar praise from (remotely) famous guitarists/musicians?
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Yeh guy...One time I had Jimmy Page tell me I could play Stairway to Heaven better than him...

one time after a show some guy named steve vai asked if i could maybe give him lessons or something...
typical pit response. i should have known......

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
David Bowie's the shizz dawg
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
typical pit response. i should have known......

Well, go get congratulated in real life...if you have to rely on electronic congrats...well...thats sad...like this......see sad...

Quote by Pat McRotch
Yeh guy...One time I had Jimmy Page tell me I could play Stairway to Heaven better than him...

He showed the world in December that a bunch of 12 year olds that have been playing guitar for a few months can play Stairway better than him, it's no big deal...
no offense but i find that hard to believe after listening to your cover of under the bridge in your profile
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
My mum says I'm good!
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
My mum says I'm good!

yes she does... yes she does..
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by En_zed
My mum says I'm good!

My mom actually says I suck... which I do.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by bequickorbedead
He showed the world in December that a bunch of 12 year olds that have been playing guitar for a few months can play Stairway better than him, it's no big deal...

I completely agree...and there are few of us...people can't see past the name these days...
Quote by deadmansdiary
no offense but i find that hard to believe after listening to your cover of under the bridge in your profile

that was recorded a long time ago on a very hot day after a very long practice. definately wasnt at my best on that recording, and have improved dramatically since then

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
so my band just played aty battle of the bands. we're usually alright, but cos of a lack of our own songs (too many exams atm) and generally playing well below par we didnt win.

however, 2 of the judges were the current drummer from status quo, and david bowie's former guitarist (cant remember his name).

but the point is, bowies guitarist complimented my playing, and was actually sincere about being impressed!!

so has anyone else recieved similar praise from (remotely) famous guitarists/musicians?

Damn man, thats pretty cool good job!
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████