2 6%
vox
7 20%
a custom one
0 0%
other
4 11%
Voters: 35.
for my b'day or xmas i want a decent wah .but there is like a million and i dont want a cheap one im thinking like a £100+ wahwah
Crybaby Original. Good and cheap and I like how they sound. If you have the desire, you could also get the Zakk Wylde signature model which also sounds pretty badass, or the Dime one. I tihnk the Dime wah is too much though, I think they take it beyond the point of sounding good. The Slash wah sounds good too, but its awefully spendy.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
wrong forum dude. check out the GG&A forum
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I have the Slash wah and its awesome. If you can afford it get it
Gear:
2007 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (Honeyburst)
Marshall AVT50X
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Signature Crybaby Wah
IBanez WD7 Weeping Demon.

/thread
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I'd say go for the Dimebag wah, it really is the best I've used.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Get a dunlop crybaby wah

They are meant to be really good even though i haven't tried one, I think the slash sig is a good one
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
^u heard something wrong about the crybaby then. dunlop original crybaby aren't too good.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^the older ones were, but the ones they make today not so much.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I'm looking to get a wah pedal myself, so I'm really interested in how this thread goes.

I've heard plenty about how good the Fulltone is, but I'm not sure I really want to pay that much without being able to get a hold of one or without hearing some decent clips.

The Dunlop 535Q is supposed to be pretty good and versatile. It's currently where most my attention is focused at the moment. At least until I start hearing more about others.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by ECistheBest
^lol how old are you talking?

like over 15 years ago.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Hakael
I'm looking to get a wah pedal myself, so I'm really interested in how this thread goes.

I've heard plenty about how good the Fulltone is, but I'm not sure I really want to pay that much without being able to get a hold of one or without hearing some decent clips.

The Dunlop 535Q is supposed to be pretty good and versatile. It's currently where most my attention is focused at the moment. At least until I start hearing more about others.

The 535Q is also very good. The only Dunlop wahs you really need to stay away from are the original and the Zakk Wylde.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
^^it would be nice if you can get ur hands on a 15 yr old crybaby without a scratchy pot.

i've had my hands on couple of 10+ years old crybabies, they all had scratchy pots.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard