Nice rosewood neck. Bought this a while ago and never used it. Has some kinda Fender Logo. Unknown maker. No markings. Has skunk stripe down the back. Nice feeling neck. Straight and true....

Asking $69 shipped/paypal'ed.

Have some tuners & string tree for it I will throw in for $16.00.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Last edited by djfrank at Feb 14, 2008,
is it like worn? or unfinished right where the neck goes into the headstock (on the photo of the back) and also, could you take a close up photo of the headstock/logo and one more think, if it has a fender logo, wouldn't it be made by fender
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by danyellenik
is it like worn? or unfinished right where the neck goes into the headstock (on the photo of the back) and also, could you take a close up photo of the headstock/logo and one more think, if it has a fender logo, wouldn't it be made by fender

It is not worn. What you see is from the flash of the camera. I will try to take a close up pic of the logo. It was put on aftermarket I am sure it is not factory. People put fender decals on their aftermarket strat necks all the time for projects or replacement necks.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

oh sweet, thanks
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Will consider trades toward multi-effects, USB recording items, Shure Microphones, and can add to the deal towards a laptop.

PRICE REDUCED.... $69 shipped. Will include tuners for $10 extra.

bump

hmmm. I'm interested. Let me see what I can gather up for cash and trades.
I'll get back to you
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
hmmm. I'm interested. Let me see what I can gather up for cash and trades.
I'll get back to you

Let me know. Thanks

Buyer backed out... Still up for grabs...

make me an offer! Ready to go!

Damn, why do you have so much stuff that I want!

Can you take a close up of the Headstock please?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...