hey folks, got another song up for crit now

its called fallen for you, its on the first mix/master, so any comments or crit are much appreciated!!!!

www.myspace.com/sheepyuk

feel free to add me if you like the stuff also
Pretty cool song!

I'd like it better if the whole thing was roughed up just a little... your voice would work well on heavier guitars/bass/maybe distorted synths.

Listen to The Faint from Omaha and you will get what I'm saying. Those guys do what you're doing but a lot tougher sounding.

Your song is catchy, and your vocals are good.

my song is in my sig
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
thanks for the crit!

yeh i see what you mean with the faint, will take it on board when i write my next song!

any more crit.comments?
well not exactly my tastes with some of the tracks mixed in, but that doesnt mean i didnt liek it, lol...sounded real cool, lil bit diff then the "norm" which i liked. Nice guitar rythm in it. And like other guy said the vocals are real good and fit in well. Ill second the other guy on roughing it up a lil, only because the guitar almost sounds so crisp thats its missing some of the nuances of the guitar....i dunno if im explaing it right...damn i hate bein a noob, lol....anyhow good work...well put together track.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/shinedown98/

paint a lie is a newer one, solo for a friend is newerer. haha
Hmm... my comp actually loaded a myspace music page, strange. usually it doesn't do that.
Yeah, not really my tastes either. But, it was pretty good. It was unique in it's own way, as shinedown said. Basically what everyone else said. I did like it even though it's not really my taste.

Crit me here: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781748
Don't be afraid to comment on the other songs on my profile too.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator