Well, my Creative Zen just broke, so I need a new mp3 player. I don't want any type of iPod or Zen, and I can spend up to around £300.
I'm looking for something that will play videos aswell as all the usual stuff.

Cheers!

Sorry I'm just no good with mp3 players
look into zune or sansa
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
ghaa, i've been put off zunes. My friend had one for like 3 days and it stopped working.

I've got a Sansa something or other, no problems with it, look into them.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
i'd say zune. I'm similar to you, TS. I used to have a zen vision m, it broke, and now i have an ipod. don't get one. they get the job done, but if you have a pc, itunes will rape your computer. i guess if you have a mac, ipod would be ok, but for pc DON'T get an ipod. itunes it awful. Right now I use itunes ONLY for syncing, and foobar for all listening. I'm hoping some company will make an .ogg or .flac player that works with foobar. that would be incredible. But for now, I'd say go with a zune. they're probably the best for you.
Go with something from SanDisk, the individual one you get will probably be based on what's available. And I would recommend not spending around $600 on an mp3 player, that's just ridiculous.

Also, avoid anything by Curtis at all costs. Trust me.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
what do you have against iPods?
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???