I made this originally and intentionally as a song for my band but then decided against it (we have enough songs) and just turned it into an instrumental.

Some of the soloing is dodgy - The solo in there was the 1st take. There were some bits i liked and so i just left it in.

The mix could be better but this is just something i made to pass soemtime this evening so it's orite.

Check it out.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Donkey+Fly/

1st Song on there.

WIll C4C.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
holy ****, that was cool. it's not something i normally listen to, but it was actually really cool. very melodic playing. it was also very clean and very tight, especially for a first take. also i'm curious: what was your set up for this song? pretty nice tone, very heavy metal.

good job!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Dude that is so good! I really really liked it. It's hard for me to crit when it doesn't really seem like there's anything there for me to crit. But nice job man! you have some mad skillz.

Cheers!
Really cool dude, some awesome melodies in there. The keyboard/ guitar solo tradeoff in the middle was simply sick. Good stuff
Quote by psychokiller99
holy ****, that was cool. it's not something i normally listen to, but it was actually really cool. very melodic playing. it was also very clean and very tight, especially for a first take. also i'm curious: what was your set up for this song? pretty nice tone, very heavy metal.

good job!

My set-up is simply;

Jackson DK2M into a Marshall MG100DFX into my computer.

Thanks for all the crit guys.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
hey man im almost scared to here your crit of my song after listening to that, gotta say pretty freaking good, nice tone and exelent work for a first take.

errrr....trying to find things to crit against.....ok not a crit just a suggeston, i think maybe if u did some layering of solo over one another in a clever way i think it would sounds pretty cool.

so C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=783080
Thanks.

Ill try out some different layering next time - Could sound pretty cool.

the bass could come down a bit. i like the layed back rythem on this. the lead could come up a bit it i think. the keyboard parts were sweet! guitar playing was great as usual.

nice use of some very marioesq sounds lol! thanks for the crit!
Too cool for a signature.