Page 1 of 4
I am sure that this question has been asked many times on here and shot down because it is a guitar community, but how good are you at GH? I am pretty good. Not great. I have beat every song on Expert and can pass Through The Fire And Flames nearly every time I play them. Don't believe me? Here are my scores on ScoreHero.

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=3023&group=4&game=6&diff=4
Wait, wait, wait. If you can beat every song on expert difficulty, how do you consider yourself 'pretty good'? That's pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

As for myself, I can't beat most songs on hard. Guitar Hero's not exactly my thing, though.
I suck, played TTFATF on easy only hit every 10 notes if I was lucky.

Never played again.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by C O B H C
Wait, wait, wait. If you can beat every song on expert difficulty, how do you consider yourself 'pretty good'? That's pretty damn awesome if you ask me.

As for myself, I can't beat most songs on hard. Guitar Hero's not exactly my thing, though.

I guess just being around all the elitists at ScoreHero make me think I am only decent. Compared to the average person I am really good, but over there I am just average
I'm okay I guess. I can beat all the songs except for the very last setlist on hard.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
its fun to play because i can battle my friends who dont play real guitar. i have beat all the games that have come out so far on hard, and most on expert as well.

its addictive, but i still prefer my real guitar any day
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
If you can beat the songs then your damn good, if you get more than that get a life. So you're good where you are.
i can beat everything on expert with the exception of through the fire of flames
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by guylee
so... did you just make a thread to tell us you're good at guitar hero?

No, I made a thread to see how good you guys are at GH. I posted how good I was, and was just wondering if anyone was better than me
what the hell, how the **** do you get that good, you guitar hero nerd!!!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by TheShubes
its fun to play because i can battle my friends who dont play real guitar. i have beat all the games that have come out so far on hard, and most on expert as well.

its addictive, but i still prefer my real guitar any day

I hope so. Anyone who says Guitar Hero is better than real guitar deserves a facepalm. Or Worse.
i feel sorry for you man, i won a guitar hero tounament for charity at my school and i feel like a total loser
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by itsxsteves
i can beat everything on expert with the exception of through the fire of flames

ditto. oh and i downloaded the boss battle pack off XBL and cannot beat Devil Went Down to Georgia either.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
I'm not very good, but non-guitarists think it's strange how quickly I can adapt to playing all 5 buttons without looking at my hands.

I'm just like pffffft, 7 years REAL GUITAR bitches!
i can play everything up to One on expert.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
i gotta agree with south park, its fun but if you did spend that time on guitar you would probably get more out of it
I suck at video games in general, so I'm no better at GH.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Snapple
i gotta agree with south park, its fun but if you did spend that time on guitar you would probably get more out of it

I picked up guitar in August of 2006 and play every day. Now that I am grounded off of video games I play guitar for like 2 hours a day at least.
I tried GH2 at Best Buy for the first time with I think it was a Tom Morrello duel on easy. Damn picking bar thing was annoying. Couldn't get a single note, I think. I screamed "****'S RETARDED YO!" and threw the toy to the ground, something broke on it, so I left it.
I've been playing quite a lot of Guitar Hero, but I'm stuck on Cult of Personality on Expert.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
I can play all of GH2 on expert (excluding the bonus songs), but I can only play about half the GH3 songs on expert (although I only own 2, not 3, so I guess that's not too bad?)
I beat the game on expert, but that's as far as I can get. No Dragonforce for me... I think it's a fun game and I play it sometimes when it's too late to plug in.

Does anyone else hate how people bitch about Guitar Hero as much as they do? I mean, aren't all games simulations of something that take way less skill than the thing they imitate? For example, you don't see soldiers bitching about how hard it really is to snipe and how Call of Duty doesn't do it justice.

I also hate when people think just cuz you're good at one you suck at the other... Seriously, playing about one song a day (I don't even do that much) will get you good in no time.
i'm up to the last tier on expert. Have never gotten past 1% of TTFAF. GH2 was better. That is all.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by spoonylove90
ditto. oh and i downloaded the boss battle pack off XBL and cannot beat Devil Went Down to Georgia either.

The Devil Went Down To Georgia is hard as ****. I've beat that one, but didn't upload my score because it was only like 320k
I beat Guitar Hero III on hard, with fairly good scores on most of the songs, and I got fairly far on expert on GHII, but never got around to beating it. I think I could beat almost all of GHIII (minus Through the Fire and Flames) with a little practice.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
My bro got it on tuesday, so I've been playing it a bit.

I haven't failed any, and the hardest so far I've done is Story of my Life on medium.
guitar hero has runied guitar playing in a way IMO
Wear the eye patch Bret, Wear the Funky Funky eye patch...

Quote by Tallman

You, sir, should be knighted.

Last edited by coolo : Today at 00:00 AM. Reason: ???
Quick story. My friend Jesse got Guitar Hero III the day it came out from his parents as a birthday present. Three days later he cam to school and told us he beat the entire game from easy to expert, bonus songs too. We check his game and sure enough he beat the who mother effer and had started memmorizing the songs. But, this is the same one of my friends who can solve a rubix cube in under a minute.

I myself am playing on expert, hyperspeed three oh yess.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
I've beat GH1 on expert and 5-starred every song up to godzzilla, except 2 and 5-starred about 3/4 of the bonus songs.

I've 5-starred about 1/2 of the songs on GH2 on expert(and beat them all), haven't had time to play the bonus songs much though.

I dont own GH3, but when I go to my neighbors house to play he has a lag from his HDTV and can't seem to calibrate it right, so I suck when I play his game, yet somehow he is used to it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
I beat Guitar Hero III on Hard. However, I only play it casually.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I'm good at Medium, suck at Hard. I can barely beat the first setlist on Hard...
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I'm good. I've 5 starred every song in GH1 and GH2 and all the main songs in GH3. I think there's two songs I haven't 5 starred, TTFAF (I passed it with 3* a couple times) and The Way It Is, or something like that.
I can't seem to beat Lou on expert, but I got 4* on Raining Blood on my first try.
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
I've only got two songs left to beat on expert (Raining Blood and Cliffs of Dover)

I have no life
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

Page 1 of 4