Hey UG, I've wanted to try out some ESP models lately, but I know GC doesn't carry them. I looked on the ESP website and there's no dealers near me. Are those on the site the major dealers? Could I find these guitars in smaller shops hopefully closer to me?
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
my local guitar center had a used kh-600, i liked the tone and all, i just found the guitar to be fairly heavy.
i guess you could check a local pawn shop every now and then to see if any1 brought one in.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Sam Ash carries them, if you're lucky enough to have one nearby (or unlucky enough, I'm not particularly a big fan of them).
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
^i believe he checked ESP's website store locator and he doesnt have any near him (im assuming) if TS didnt do this then TS u should. usually as a rule of thumb i always say try b4 u buy, but in this case ive tried a lot of esp/ltds in my local shop ranging from 50 models to 1000's, and everything in the 400 model range and up were awesome. what i would do is write down everything you want in a guitar and a budget and u might find other companies with similar specs in a similar price range (eg: schecter, Dean,)
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Yes, I've searched Esp's store locater.
I was wondering if smaller music shops would carry lines like this?
Peavey 5150 combo
1989 Ibanez RG750
MXR 10 Band EQ
Dean MLX
Spider III 15W
Yamaha FG700S

GAS list:
TC Nova Repeater
Sorry, missed that little tidbit. I'm also a big fan of "try before buy," as even guitars from the same line can have minor differences.

malmsteenkid has a great idea if you don't mind looking at other manufacturers. If you don't consider other manufacturers, how do you know you won't miss something you might like better? If anything, just to eliminate them as contenders.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
as far as smaller music shops, all 3 shops near me are small shops (i have no guitar center or sam ash or anything like that) and they carry excellent equipment, i like smaller shops because of the seller to consumer relationship, usually a more laid back environment and people actually know wtf they are talking about (yes ive been to a guitar center, and had some asshat try to sell me a gibson lp, when i told him 5 times I WAS LEFT HANDED and the guitar was right handed and his response was "well i mean its a gibson... awesome tone), i say check the local shops, u might find something u like that isnt an ESP and for cheaper than u expected to spend