Page 1 of 2
Aghh I hate it that I have to stop playing my guitar so everyone else can sleep. Coincidentally everytime I start to play something really well, I have to unplug. It sucks.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
-----------------------------------
[thread="1177989"]Unwanted[/thread]
[thread="1179087"]Rude Awakening[/thread]
Quote by perry589
Buy headphones to put into your amp??

By Jove I think he's got it!

Unless she has a valve amp.

In which case: get a pocket amp.
- dont plug your amp in

- move out.

there's my ideas.

EDIT: ya, or just get headphones.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
what's wrong with playing unplugged? Without all that gain (assuming you play with gain on), you'll be able to assess your playing better and notice mistakes that the gain might have covered up.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
dude earphones help for night rocking or annoying moms
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Quote by Våd Hamster

This you by any chance?

Oh yes, that's exactly me.

I have headphones, but their crap and my sister (whom I share a room with) complains about how she can still hear the strumming....
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
Quote by barrcode

I have headphones, but their crap and my sister (whom I share a room with) complains about how she can still hear the strumming....

I dunno what kind of house you live in, but maybe there's a room no one else will be using later than 9.

Maybe downstairs or something?

I dunno, if not, suck it up and play as much as you can before 9.
Well make a deal with her or something?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
You're 15, right? Why are you still sharing a bedroom with your sister? Its time your parents got yall your own rooms.

Try playing elsewhere in the house.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

lol yea i know what you mean, i always have to unplug at around 9~9.30pm. and i don't like playing thru headphones

usually i just turn it right down or play without an amp
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by dio_dude
thank god my family supports me practicing my ass off

Haha, yeah. I'm not that forunate and I keep telling them but my parents say I'll never make it. Without saying it, of course. I'm supposed to go to college, then medschool and work at a big ass hospital telling people they have cancer. Riiight...
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
Quote by barrcode
Haha, yeah. I'm not that forunate and I keep telling them but my parents say I'll never make it. Without saying it, of course. I'm supposed to go to college, then medschool and work at a big ass hospital telling people they have cancer. Riiight...

Do what I did, do molecular biology so you can work in a big ass lab telling rats they have cancer....that you gave them.

I don't actually do that. But I have my aspirations.
get good headphones, id say a good pair costs >$70 for a good pair, so you can get all the necessary frequencies
Quote by Unforgotten
good headphones..or turn it up so loud they get annoyed and decide to build you an underground base..

Brilliant!!
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
Oh, God forbid your family's sleep get in the way of your guitar playing.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Play an acoustic.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by freedoms_stain
dude is a chick.
lol
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
When I played guitar It seemed like everytime I started to come up with a really good song the pizza man would arrive(for some reason every day where I was coming up with a good song, it was the day that we would order pizza). And I can't resist some pizza, so I would eat, and when I got back to the guitar I would forget what I was writing, or lose the mindset I had.
Quote by doggy_hat
When I played guitar It seemed like everytime I started to come up with a really good song the pizza man would arrive(for some reason every day where I was coming up with a good song, it was the day that we would order pizza). And I can't resist some pizza, so I would eat, and when I got back to the guitar I would forget what I was writing, or lose the mindset I had.

Lolwut?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Do what I did, do molecular biology so you can work in a big ass lab telling rats they have cancer....that you gave them.

I don't actually do that. But I have my aspirations.

Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
The noise policy at my dorms states that no loud noises allowed after 10:00 p.m. I, however, have been told not to play guitar past 9:00 by the living assistants.

Probably wasn't the best idea to lug a Mesa head and Marshall cab into the 3rd story of a dorm building.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Quote by doggy_hat

Oh I know. I've just started recording things I come up with on my cell phone. It may not be the best to record with but at least I can remember what I was playing.
BITCH, IMA LEAD FARMER

Read 'Em =]
Quote by doggy_hat

Quote by barrcode

be a professional poker player, problem solved
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Just move to a 10 acre farm property

When I plan on starting life I'm gunna get one so I can play full blast @ midnight or play "2 Minutes To Midnight" when it is 2 minutes to midnight
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by barrcode
Aghh I hate it that I have to stop playing my guitar so everyone else can sleep. Coincidentally everytime I start to play something really well, I have to unplug. It sucks.

...maybe that's why they want you to stop playing?....

Quote by barrcode
Oh yes, that's exactly me.

Dude, I know your problem.
I have my Valvestate on almost as low as it can go, and I hear from the other room (this is at 4:30 in the afternoon) TURN IT DOWN!!!!1!!
So i try head phones. turns out that makes my amp sound like epic phail.
I play unplugged (with a strat mind you) and my sister still complains about it being too loud.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
Dude, I know your problem.
I have my Valvestate on almost as low as it can go, and I hear from the other room (this is at 4:30 in the afternoon) TURN IT DOWN!!!!1!!
So i try head phones. turns out that makes my amp sound like epic phail.
I play unplugged (with a strat mind you) and my sister still complains about it being too loud.

You need this -
Quote by Våd Hamster
You need this -

sports equipment? how does that solve his problem?

kidding
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Really,there 2 things you gotta know
1. I'm NOT a sports person.
2. It's the middle of friggin winter in boston.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Page 1 of 2