I can opt out of my contract soon, and I'm gonna and get a new phone. But I'm not sure which one I want.

I need/want:
QWERTY Keyboard
Texting
Able to get ringtones.
Camera wanted

Phones I'm looking at:

LG Voyager

Palm Treo 755p (If I cant get this, I'm going to go for the 700p)

Blackberry 8830

Maybe the Motorola Q9m

Now my questions:
1.For Verizon users that have Treos (700 or 755) how do you get your ringtones, because the phone doesn't come with Get It Now.
2.If you have any experience with any of the phones please tell me, and I dont want a bashing of any of them. (That isn't needed)
3.Which phone would you get?
4.Any experience with the Motorola Q9m please tell me, I intended to get this but didn't see a good review. (They said sluggish and bad battery life)

Thanks a lot to anybody who helps me.

Have an e-Cookie or a glass of e-Kool-Aid or something.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Last edited by otherkid at Feb 8, 2008,
Get the Samsung U740. It's AWESOME and surprisingly solid. The battery even lasted me THREE DAYS when I used it conservatively after leaving my charger at school. The voyager looks bad ass but I'm not sure how sturdy and reliable it is.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
not knocking it, nor do i officially know, but i have the LG chocolate and i;'ve had past LG phones, and i know they usually break just past when the warranty ends, and you get stuck paying for a new one, this has happened to a few of my friends too, so i don't know 100% maybe its just coincidence, but you can keep it in mnid if you want.
Voyager period.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by slayer_zero
Voyager period.

If you could explain why that would be awesome
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Quote by Sid McCall
Get the Samsung U740. It's AWESOME and surprisingly solid. The battery even lasted me THREE DAYS when I used it conservatively after leaving my charger at school. The voyager looks bad ass but I'm not sure how sturdy and reliable it is.

Do not listen to this man. The U740 was the worst phone I have ever had in my life. I made sure to return it immediatly. Besides the fact that it looks totally akward, its almost impossible to hit the "p" key (maybe it was another key but there were a couple others as well). You have to take your time and type slow on it if you even want to get all the words in.

I suggest getting the Voyager, I tryed this phone for 29 days and loved it. Although I ended up returning it and decided to keep on using my LG VX9800, which, in my opinion, is my favorite phone
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I think the Voyager is sweet as hell, it's pretty much the iPhone but it's awesome. I don't know anything about phones, but if you have the money, go for it.
get the voyager or the blackberry pearl, both are great phones. or if you dont want to spend as much get the enV, its a great phone, tough too ive dropped mine plenty and it still works fine and nothing is loose
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Money right now is a problem and it isnt, the money is coming from my bank account, but because I'm underage my mom controls it. I'm pretty much decided on the Voyager, if everything fails i'll end up with the enV
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism