tell me some chords that sound similar to Cm/G, Bbm/Db ,Bbm, Cm/Eb, F7sus, F, and Eb6/F
The "sound" of a chord is almost entirely governed by context. What are you doing with them?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Its "Someday" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The chorus teacher at my school wants me to play it while they sing
Quote by Bigfoot94
Its "Someday" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. The chorus teacher at my school wants me to play it while they sing

So just play the chords from the song. Adding extensions could easily clutter up the song and clash with the vocalists.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^
What he said. If you have a bunch of people singing something, there's no need to go adding chord extensions. Keep it simple. Remember that this isn't a guitar piece - it's a vocal piece.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)