I need new strings for my ibenez gio what strings would be best for drob tunings mainly drob B
what gauge do you have now?

guys go up to 12s or more, but on trem bridges expect that you'll need to tighten the bridge afterwards.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well, you are going to want pretty thick strings for drop B but i suggest you know how to set up ur guitar before you go thicker than 12.

even then, it'll take a little work.

what type of ibanez? what type of bridge? and nut.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
earnie ball super slinky....
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
depends on ur musical tastes (im assuming metal with the drop B tuning) personally i would go with very think D A E strings and have a lighter top end E G B for soloing which i find easier on lighter top strings. now if u do put on much heavier strings, realize that they may feel a little different and can take some getting used to and even if it is a fixed bridge guitar changing string gauges by that much i would still reccomend a set up. good luck
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Quote by choke on you
so mlamsteenkid like 10's on EAD then 9's on GBE would be alright

to be mopre precise a good gauge for ur EBG strings would .09 .11 .16 and for your EAD strings i would recommend .28 .38 .50+ (plus sign meaning maybe even .52 or .56)

for instance on my guitars i use DR dimebag sig strings gauge .09 .11 .16 .28 .38 .50 use anywhere from standard to drop C tuning only went to drop B once and still seemed fine to me.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
power slinky ernie ball
or a realy thick set of DR blues,pure blues sorry.
I use Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky for drop B, it plays like a charm.
I used to use Skinny Top Heavy Bottoms, but the high E, B, and G strings were a bit too loose.