Page 2 of 4
Quote by SuperBlob
I'd actually had the idea before you, I just wasn't sure if it was worth it. I'll PM you my review now, it shouldn't take too long

That should just be my thing at this zine. "Matthew reviews your article."

Okay, everyone e-mail me their articles first, so that I may review them and send them off to Christina.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by sargasm
We should have "letters to the editor" in the next issue.

I can just imagine that now.

Dear Christina:
Are you tired? Because you've been running through mind all day.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I'll do an advice column and something else next time. You guys have to send me things that you want p0nx advice on.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by sargasm
We should have "letters to the editor" in the next issue.

that'd be great.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
I volunteer to be next issues Mailman.

And by that, I mean everyone who has letters send them to me and I'll "censor" them

It also, of course, protects the identity of those who wish to submit ananymous letters.

Any idea of the tentative date of the next issue?
Quote by waterproofpie
I'm going to say we should do it roughly every month, as to not kill the concept too fast. Keep in mind we refresh BOTM's (hint hint, people do them!) monthly as well.

Next issue, someone should do an advice column, or a Feedback column

I already called Advice column. I want that. That's all me.
^Aw, we can split it.
Quote by StreetLight3989
^Aw, we can split it.

We have to make aliases for ourselves. Do like a Bad Vs Good thing.

I call bad.
anyone doing a how to article? i call that
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I'm only going to continue one of my stories and I'm going to write a serious one
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I say go for it Jett! The last one was fantastic
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by element4433
I'm only going to continue one of my stories and I'm going to write a serious one

Continue the Wally story!
Quote by werty22
Continue the Wally story!
I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I want the Wally one to be three or four parts, but the other one to be like two, maybe three.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I would say the grunge thread belongs here as much as the emo thread or pop-punk threads do.
Quote by blackflag49
I'll do an article on how a lot of the early "grunge" bands (Green River, The U-Men, Mudhoney, Gas Huffer, Babes In Toyland, The Fluid) could easily be considered punk, if it weren't for the "grunge" label they get stuck with, despite sounding nothing like Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, or any of the other "grunge" bands that go in Modern Rock..

And how the term "grunge" was basically an umbrella term for any type of alternative rock coming out of the area at the time..

And how people need to stop being such whiny fucks anytime a grunge thread comes up..

I have no problem with grunge. Grunge fans on this site however...

Also I'm not talking about you, so please don't think I'm taking a shot at you.

The punk and ska forum is a happy place!
Quote by element4433
I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I want the Wally one to be three or four parts, but the other one to be like two, maybe three.

I can't wait for the rest of the story, because I wanna see how you fit me into it.
Quote by indestructible8
how come i never get interviewed for anything

your bands myspace page needs at least 2500 views to be interviewed
I'm free for an interview.

We need a column: Better know your forum regulars.
This zine ruled and I see a lot of awesome new ideas in this thread

Keep it coming
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
It took me a week before I actually looked at this thread, but it kicked ass. Can't wait for the next one.
Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V

Marshall MG100HDFX
Marshall MA50C

Boss DS-1
Digitech RP50
Digitech Whammy IV
Vox V847 Wah Pedal
I'd quite like to be interviewed, because I always give good answers, and would quite like to do an exclusive for my upcoming album.

Maybe SS311 would like to interview me.
I'm excited for part 2 of the Wally story.
Quote by SuperBlob
So, how's the new one coming alawng, dawgs?

I need to figure out what sorta story I'm gonna write. I haven't written anything in forever
When are we gonna be putting a new one out?
DOWN&OUT
Well, it's nearing the end of March, and the last one was about a month ago, so...when everyone's finished?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I need to write my stuff too
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yeah, I should get going on whatever I'm going to contribute, it's about time for another.
Does anyone wanna step up and throw all the articles together or should I? I'm kind of in a time crunch the next week or two in my schedule so if I do it, it will come out slowly (as a heads up)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I'd prefer not to, but if nobody else does I'll do it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

We need to get this going again people.
I was just thinking about this last night
I was thinking about doing a joint interview with Sargasm and BrianApocalypse, asking the same questions, as long as BA co-operated (aka be a racist as possible)
the earliest I could throw it together would be next weekend. I just got home from Spain and am pretty busy the next week in school.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
We have to start getting people to set up what they're going to write. So people, we need to start getting a good amount of material from all of you. As usual I'll need to get Brian's "what up with Brian" article and I should probably give Brian a copy of "What's up with Matt." And while we're at it, we could use some sex-tacular music from some of you.
Last edited by axeslash at Apr 19, 2008,