Page 3 of 4
I can write my articles this week.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'm gonna see if I can write a story; I've been having bad writers block. It's the seasonal transition. It throws me off.

Christina, do you need help putting the whole thing together? If you're real busy and ****, I'd be willing to help out!
DOWN&OUT
^Yeah, I can help if help is needed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I feel bad having to make ya'll wait, especially since I'm just been gone for 10 days. I mean, I have prom next weekend but can do it Friday night if everyone submits and is ready by then
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Hey, question. My contribution is, once again a story. However, this one is a bit longer than just two pages, so I figure obviously just put in an excerpt. How long can that excerpt be?
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
Hey, question. My contribution is, once again a story. However, this one is a bit longer than just two pages, so I figure obviously just put in an excerpt. How long can that excerpt be?

Why not put in the whole thing? It's not like we have size restrictions.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Hmm, true. I just don't wanna take up too much room, haha. I'd feel like a jackass.
DOWN&OUT
You can do the old "To be continued" thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I call the topless cover shoot!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I kind of have an article already done. I wrote some after my trip, so I can edit it and throw it in here.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
^^Is the article about said trip?
I have 10 pages of material ready, so someone just tell me when, where, and how many pages to submit. I'll do the to be continued type janx.
DOWN&OUT
I should have a story or two done by the weekend.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

mine was like a REAL quick throw together about my trip.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I have Grad night on Friday, meaning I will get home at 6 AM on Monday. I can't see myself writing anything after that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'll write something if needed.

Next issue is when?
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
I'm definitely not.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I need a deadline before I can start working. I got a job and school and I'm also apathetic. But seriously, if I can be sure this thing is going to get going I'll contribute.
Saturday night??
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I thought I was gonna get interviewed.

I might make another comic.
Quote by sargasm
I thought I was gonna get interviewed.

I might make another comic.

Want me to do a sexy interview? I'm not good at interviewing people, but I'm really good at taking what people say out-of-context. Also, you should do a comic, your last one was priceless.
Unless someone else wants to step up and do it, don't expect one for atleast 2 weeks.

Don't blame me, blame AP exams and the SAT!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
That's fine. I'm going to have a **** load of make up work from the last three days of sickness.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Anyone else ready to get moving? I posted up the first excerpt of my story on my blog that I was gonna put in the magazine, but I'll just put Part Two in.
DOWN&OUT
Send me your articles by May 23rd for the next zine!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh!!
I wanna write an article. Or a story. Or something along those lines.

I'll get started... soon....
maybe i could interview Evan Greer...would that interest anybody?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by BostonLacrosse
maybe i could interview Evan Greer...would that interest anybody?

Heck yeah it would!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
me and him are friends, and im goin to his birthday party on saturday...lol what should i get him?
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Oh, man, I'm so jealous. You should give him my heart
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
hmm maybe

Quote by GannonBracewell

just as a reminder, dead line is in a week so please think about sending me your final articles soon
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I sent my thing to someone, but I can't remember who. I think it was Axe?
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Yes Jett!

Just send the articles to my inbox or email them at christina9@msn.com . Give me a heads up as to what your email is so I can put you on my safelist. Also, I can do special formatting for certain articles at request so of course I can hook you up jett cakez
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Just another reminder. The deadline is Friday night so please send me a message to my inbox, an email to christina9@msn.com, or IM me at waterPROOFpie by then with any articles.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
We have about 6-7 submissions. If anyone besides Jett emailed me submissions (christina9@msn.com), I didn't get them. Please give me a heads up before you send me them so I can add you to my safe list. You can also IM me them (waterPROOFpie) this weekend. I am swamped tonight but I will be home by 8 PM tom. night
Quote by CowsWithGuns