First of all if you live in a nice, safe suburban neighborhood and go to a pretty good school consider yourself very grateful. I'm sick of how people talk about the poor. I like how rich whites say "these poor people (they really want to say niggas and spicks btw) should get up and do something. Like get a job." Um news flash, if it were this simple NOBODY WOULD BE POOR TO BEGIN WITH!!!! Basically it's like this. No jobs=No money which then=crime. There is so many things people don't want you to know, the government does this **** on purpose. They don't say it with words, but they say it with their actions. Just look at how they handled the New Orleans incident. That alone proves my point. They don't care about the poor. They'd rather spend money on war then improving the ghetto and the schools in their own country. They don't give a **** if little billy's 3rd grade class doesn't have enough math books, that **** doesn't matter right now. There are whites who are dirt poor also, the government doesn't give a **** about the poor in general. They do it to their own people(whites) too. This is a fact. I'm sorry if I offended any whites but I'm just speaking from experience. You guys don't know how hard it is.
Though a lot of what you say is very true, and I'd be the last person to criticize you;

1. You appear to have a computer :/
2. Go to the political thread.

*reported*
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
Though a lot of what you say is very true, and I'd be the last person to criticize you;

1. You appear to have a computer :/
2. Go to the political thread.

*reported*

Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.