OK so today i was going to change the strings on my acoustic and i couldnt get the low E string out, i tried everything to change it and as a last resort i used pliers and broke the head of the bridge pin the i still cant get the sting out. oh yeah the string isnt woudned anymore ripped them off trying to remove string
u can buy replacement bridge pins, if u didnt know that already of course. but i actually had this same thing happen to me on my acoustic and i hit it with a hammer thru the sound hole and i couldnt good leverage to hit it so i took a screw driver and a hammer and hit the peg thru the hole all the way, just dont hit it hard just slight taps on the screwdriver till it falls thru.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
sometimes if you push down on a pin it will release, because the string is wedged in with the pin in the narrow part of the hole.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011