why do you think slash is over rated?
your opinion here.
yes people i relize this is pointless but isnt most the things idiots like i post lovely?
Last edited by waxoTAPS at Feb 8, 2008,
i value opinions, but no Slash isn't overrated
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Withateethuh
What the **** is an opion?

i have no idea what an opion is but i do know what an opinion is and having one is great but making a thread to bash a guitarist no matter how good or bad he is, is just pointless sry had to be said
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
not at all
Quote by metallicafan616
fial

Quote by Kevin97220
lol anything divided by zero is zero, why did you need a calculator for that?
Uh-oh, not this... Dude I suggest you delete this thread and run far away. This is a flamefest waiting to happen
No.....the guy in my avatar? No.....and yes, this is a flamefest waiting to happen, but I shall not start it nor take part in it.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by fender351
no
he wasnt untill guitar hero 3
now he is

generally, I agree with you. Before GHIII, he was pretty much that one dude with the really awesome hair in GN'R. Now he's the greatest guitarist of all time. n00bs rave about his technical skill, and say he's the fastest guitarist of all time. He's not overrated by most of the guitar- playing population, but a good chunk of the general population is too easily impressed.
I think almost everything in overrated.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
Quote by Mettliccaa

like sex

pshh who needs tits
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
generally, I agree with you. Before GHIII, he was pretty much that one dude with the really awesome hair in GN'R. Now he's the greatest guitarist of all time. n00bs rave about his technical skill, and say he's the fastest guitarist of all time. He's not overrated by most of the guitar- playing population, but a good chunk of the general population is too easily impressed.

I agree. Hes my hero and everything but it gets kinda annoying when people come up to me and go HEY ITS THAT GUY FROM GUITAR HERO III ON YOUR SHIRT. I CANT IMAGINE HOW GOOD HE REALLY IS.
Kinda really nnoyin
Deacon of the Church of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Member of Slashism, the worship of Saul Hudson himself, PM slash's_#1_fan to join

Member #34 of the John Frusciante and RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS UG fanclub
PM IpodInaBottle to join
Quote by Mettliccaa

Cookies aren't.

And I agree with whoever said Slash is overrated among GHIII fans. Not so much with guitar players.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?