Just print it out and take it to a store that sells all of those electronics. I'd be surprised if it actually worked though.
Do you use a BR-600?
If so, click here to join the group thats made for you!
what do you connect that too? the ones that monitor heart rate and galvinic skin response aren't even that good, I can't imagine that one working very well.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
take a G capacitor and attach it to an oogle. then just add a com or two and you're good to go!
plug it into a flux capacitor
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
You realize that polygraph tests aren't taken very seriously in the medical field, right? The physiological signs that they measures aren't strongly correlated with lying. The false positive/negative rate is ridiculously high.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
yeah less than like 20% accurate is a figure I've heard
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Yeah good luck with that....
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
3 2N2222 transistors should work just fine. Or the cheaper equivalant is NTE123.
Have fun.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.