Ok i picked up an Ibanez K7 today, WTF did i get LOL, i know pretty much nothing about this guitar

all i know is it`s a KoRn sig guitar so i`ve heard

it says K7 in the 12 fret, 2 humbuckers 1 volume knob and a LFR, it`s like a dark metallic green, with a flat black neck and it`s 7 strings and a bolt on.

is this thing a good guitar, and more important whats is WORTH LOL
Its ok but the Stevie Vai Universe would be better cause its basially the same but with a single coil in the middle and you can get it cheaper off ebay

EDIT: also I'd look into a new amp first cause I think your set on guitars and tube amps are a ton better than any spiders
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Last edited by Newdawn at Feb 8, 2008,
well good luck I'm still in high school and am all acoustic right now haha.

I've played a K7 and I liked it so hope you enjoy it, oh and what kinda Marshall are you gonna buy?
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Just get a used JCM 800 combo on Ebay, and I've played that guitar and didn't really like it, but I also hate 7's
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
yeah their tons cheaper on ebay trust me
Quote by nasstyman
You defintately got a good deal.I'd sell it then buy that JCM 800.Not sure how much they go for though.
i have never heard of a copy of a K7, pics!
I want a K7 in firespark blue, sexytastic guitar that is.
can`t i don`t have a cam.

it looks like an ibanez, but the real K7`s the pickups are screwed right into the body there not floating like most guitars, these ones are floating.

i may just go after him and get my V back, just because he lied to me.
Floating pickups?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.