probably the '68 fender stratocaster. thin, as in nut width. 40mm is i think the shortest nut width of fender production guitars.

i'm just not a fan of ibanez/schector/esp stuff. their necks are thin. but wide at the same time.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Old Ibanez Wizards are the thinnest I've found. Someone has probably found something thinner.
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN
When I was trying out guitars I compared my Jackson DK2M to a Ibanez RG1570 Prestige and the Jackson was way thinner and more comfy.The backs of Ibanez necks are way too flat.
i think the rg prestige are one of the thinnest you could find right now for a decent price, but they are quite wide
my old teacher had some silver RG ibanez
it was really thin
i havent see a neck that thien after tha one
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Vintage Hagstroms have some ridiculously thin necks. They've got some sort of weird truss rod or something....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by ECistheBest
probably the '68 fender stratocaster. thin, as in nut width. 40mm is i think the shortest nut width of fender production guitars.

i'm just not a fan of ibanez/schector/esp stuff. their necks are thin. but wide at the same time.

I don't mean the width of the the fingerboard. I mean thickness from the fingerboard to the radius on the back side of the neck.

Yeah from what I've heard elsewhere the Ibanez Wizrad probs is the thinnest neck

But remember, thinner doesn't neccesarily mean more comfortable
Ibanez Wizard , u could sand down the wizard to become even thinner but really high change of it breaking and warping!
Quote by BirdHouse
Ibanez Wizard , u could sand down the wizard to become even thinner but really high change of it breaking and warping!

That would be such a ****ing stupid thing to do...
the neck on my jackson is pretty thin
and the necks on the ibanez rg series are like paper
lol
Top lel.
I have smaller hands, would I benefit if I decided to buy a good RG prestige in the future?
Quote by Jackolas
I have smaller hands, would I benefit if I decided to buy a good RG prestige in the future?

it would be the best decision in your life.
MD5K
IBANEZ
my friends got a jackson kelly and thats got a pretty thin neck compared to my les paul.
DISTRACTION
Quote by TORSION
it would be the best decision in your life.

Really? Well, I'm deffo saving up for one now...
Quote by Jackolas
That would be such a ****ing stupid thing to do...

ha yeah , i have small hands too (asian) but i perfer fat fender neck!
so gonna say that neck size is up to the user , for example take a look at paul gilbert , HUGE hands long fingers yet he uses his PGM which has a pretty close size to the orginal wizard necks