After countless concerts and video comments, i can say that the mainstream "scene" kids are taking not just metal but DEATH METAL. The genre: Deathcore. These kids are preppy fags that go to metal shows to dance. One Deathcore kid at my school went so far to call it: "a bunch of queers with bad haircuts"... Now this may seem strange but Deathcore is a genre of Death metal (unfortunately). I am F*cking sick of these kid disrespecting true metal. Death metal is not about being a trendy prick or a mainstream image band. Any thoughts on this disgusting matter?
My Gear
Randall RH 150 G3
Randall RXCM 412 Cab
Marshall MG 50 DFX
ESP LTD M-400
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Acoustic
Quote by metal_militia
After countless concerts and video comments, i can say that the mainstream "scene" kids are taking not just metal but DEATH METAL. The genre: Deathcore. These kids are preppy fags that go to metal shows to dance. One Deathcore kid at my school went so far to call it: "a bunch of queers with bad haircuts"... Now this may seem strange but Deathcore is a genre of Death metal (unfortunately). I am F*cking sick of these kid disrespecting true metal. Death metal is not about being a trendy prick or a mainstream image band. Any thoughts on this disgusting matter?

Its not?...
yeah we have emo firing squads get rid of them once for all oe just give them all razors and let them do it
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
SHAD DUP

It's a genre of music that takes from death metal and metalcore, it exists, lots of people like it, deal with it.

Grow up.
deathcore and prep seem to be a little contradictory of each other
the hardcore elements of deathcore are what make them different. hence the "core".
anyway, get over it. stay out of their way and they should stay out of yours.
oh i thought it was all about the girls and the popularity
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by vamprocker
yeah we have emo firing squads get rid of them once for all oe just give them all razors and let them do it

lol. I love using magnets with emos and their piercings
Best band of all time: OPETH.
I love angela Gossow. do you?
Quote by Garret.
My friend found nudity on youtube the other day

that was definitely a highlight of my life
I don't see how deathcore fans existing hold any threat to real death metal.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

stop hating on popular metal cuz you dont like it

dont hate on music because its more successful and popular than yours
The JayString
Quote by metal_militia

Grow the fuck up. Do I like being stuck next to the 40000 lb Blind Guardian fan at a Dream Theater concert? No. Then stop complaining about deathcore just because you're worried about being uber-tr00. It's another fad. In a few years, it will be the same as nu-metal, grunge and hair-metal. It won't be popular so you wont complain.
By the way, I actually really like a lot of deathcore, so I fail to see how a few fringed warriors fighting invisible ninja's in a Behemoth pit is gonna do anything but be hilarious to watch while they get owned.

Quote by Jaystring
stop hating on popular metal cuz you dont like it

dont hate on music because its more successful and popular than yours

You're an idiot.