opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Eh, it's almost 9 days into the shortest month and no BOTM yet, so I'm doin' it. Giant Haystacks no longer exist, but they made some good records in their time (01-07). I obviously don't know a lot about them except that their music is awesome and they remind me of the Minutemen more than any other band I've heard.

For more learnin':

http://www.gianthaystacks.com/
http://www.myspace.com/gianthaystacks

Hope you enjoy.
Doolittle
:liplick:
844 IQ
You showed me this band long ago, I haven't forgotten, a great band indeed!

Jett Diamond
DOG MAN DANDY
969 IQ
I definitely enjoyed it. They were pretty damn good.
You know, I've never actually heard the Minutemen before (don't shoot!) but this makes me want to go listen if you're making the comparison.
DOWN&OUT
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Quote by Jett Diamond
I definitely enjoyed it. They were pretty damn good.
You know, I've never actually heard the Minutemen before (don't shoot!) but this makes me want to go listen if you're making the comparison.

I won't shoot yet, but you should definitely give the Minutemen a sampling. I know Doolittle and others can attest to their greatness along with me.
Last edited by opivy21 at Feb 9, 2008,
Doolittle
:liplick:
844 IQ
damn right, Minutemen are my favorite band and have been for ages. I always liked how this band had a Minutemen influence and you could tell, but they were never really imitating the Minutemen.

lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Awesome!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
I love this band so much.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!