Hey guys,
I have a 60th anniversary Fender American Deluxe Strat in two tone sunburst. Ive never had any complaints about this instrument until i played my friends mexican strat. The action was smoother and frankly it felt like a better instrument. I took my guitar to guitar center (I bought mine at a guitar center but not at a different location). They told me it would take a few minutes to dial the thing in. The guy came and found me in the acoustic room and told me my neck was warped. I looked and he was right. There was a slight upward bend around fret 12 under the low E string. I asked if there was a manager since ive only had this thing for 1 and a half years and was just told its become a 1300 dollar wall ornament. Sadly the manager wasnt there so i had nobody to take my frustration out on. Im a 22 year old senior in college and i frankly dont have the money for a new neck. How would you guys pursue this.

Jeff
Take it to a luthier, or at least a real guitar shop. I was in a Guitar Center just today and I happened to look at the prices they charge just for setups and things and they were outrageous.

But any real luthier should be able to help you out at a reasonable price.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Holy crap, if I ever need a new neck I'm getting it from there.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Ippon

+1 on the Allparts neck. I have the most gorgeous Birdseye Maple one on one of my Strats currently. The quality is excellent. I did have to dress the fret ends though.
Various Strats
PRS SC245 (2007)
Fessenden SD-10 pedal steel
Koch Studiotone XL
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25+
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1