Hey guys,
I have a 60th anniversary Fender American Deluxe Strat in two tone sunburst. Ive never had any complaints about this instrument until i played my friends mexican strat. The action was smoother and frankly it felt like a better instrument. I took my guitar to guitar center (I bought mine at a guitar center but not at a different location). They told me it would take a few minutes to dial the thing in. The guy came and found me in the acoustic room and told me my neck was warped. I looked and he was right. There was a slight upward bend around fret 12 under the low E string. I asked if there was a manager since ive only had this thing for 1 and a half years and was just told its become a 1300 dollar wall ornament. Sadly the manager wasnt there so i had nobody to take my frustration out on. Im a 22 year old senior in college and i frankly dont have the money for a new neck. How would you guys pursue this.

Jeff
Take it to a luthier, or at least a real guitar shop. I was in a Guitar Center just today and I happened to look at the prices they charge just for setups and things and they were outrageous.

But any real luthier should be able to help you out at a reasonable price.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Holy crap, if I ever need a new neck I'm getting it from there.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Ippon

+1 on the Allparts neck. I have the most gorgeous Birdseye Maple one on one of my Strats currently. The quality is excellent. I did have to dress the fret ends though.
PRS SC245
Various Strats
Polytone Mini Brute
Koch Studiotone XL
Quilter OD200, 101 Reverb and Mini
1958 National lap steel
Eastman El Rey 1