I have to find my way to the big city to see if i can try one, but from video reviews and stuff i have good feelings about this amp. I'm just wondering how much will it set me back if i finally track one down and it is the one?

My budget is barely up to 1500$, should i give up and just settle for a peavey classic or some other such amp?
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
I can't remember how much they are new, but I'm pretty sure they're around that price range. They go used pretty cheap though <$1000 most of the time.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Official Mesa Price Man to the rescue.

Stiletto Ace Head- $1499.99
Stiletto Ace 1x12 Combo- $1,599.99
Stiletto Ace 2x12 Combo- $1,699.99

All Prices in USD.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Used isn't really an option for me, i'm watching ebay, but up where i live in Canada even if i did find something used the shipping would do a lot to close the price gap. I'm hoping i can find one to try in toronto (which is only about 6 hours away), if not i don't know what i'll do.

Thank you for those prices, they are just barely in my price range, is the 2x12 worth it over the 1x12? Generally more speakers = better clean tone has been my experience, at least comparing 4x10s to 2x12s
Peavey Limited Exp Hss
BC Rich BW-4000BB
Schecter C-1 Classic
Quote by tomguitarworshi
Thank you for those prices, they are just barely in my price range, is the 2x12 worth it over the 1x12? Generally more speakers = better clean tone has been my experience, at least comparing 4x10s to 2x12s

Well you might just like the 10s for cleans better than the 12s is what I'm thinking there. The 2x12 would probably be a better buy as it will have greater bass response than the 1x12 but also weigh a lot. If portability or cash is an issue, I'd go with the 1x12, it'll be fine and if you ever want more bass reponse, you can always buy an extension cab.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Well you might just like the 10s for cleans better than the 12s is what I'm thinking there. The 2x12 would probably be a better buy as it will have greater bass response than the 1x12 but also weigh a lot. If portability or cash is an issue, I'd go with the 1x12, it'll be fine and if you ever want more bass reponse, you can always buy an extension cab.

+1

And you really can't go wrong with a good mesa amp...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.