thanks a lot guys, as i usualy do every two weeks i travel to see my girlfreind. i take an hour and a half to get there and costs me $50.

so like we are getting down to it, and then for no reasion at all, The Pit pops in to my mind, and how many virgins on this site there are (i realy mean no offence here) and how they would love to be in my situation right now.

A hot girl waring a red pvc nurse outfit telling me to whip her whilst i do her doggy, and i tell you it took all of my concentration i had in me to not burst out laughing.
So thanks a lot guys....keep up the good work.

now i know im gonna get pic or it didnt happen, but you can keep dreaming!
May I be the first to say, horse ****
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
If only that damn pear was still around.
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
believe.....they will dream,they will
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by wozzsta
thanks a lot guys, as i usualy do every two weeks i travel to see my girlfreind. i take an hour and a half to get there and costs me $50.

So your girlfriend is a prostitute...nice man....I see past your shenanigans...
Quote by wozzsta

so like we are getting down to it, and then for no reasion at all, The Pit pops in to my mind, and how many virgins on this site there are (i realy mean no offence here) and how they would love to be in my situation right now.

A hot girl waring a red pvc nurse outfit telling me to whip her whilst i do her doggy, and i tell you it took all of my concentration i had in me to not burst out laughing.

Aww you thought of us.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Quote by Pat McRotch

Ha damn. Beat me to it.
Quote by TheAmishOne
If only that damn pear was still around.

There are many substitutes available. Such as the LOL HUH apple.
Hurp De Durp
Pics or it didn't happen
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Pat McRotch

hahahahaha dam it, you have to be so careful how u word things in the pit, no she is not that is the train fair up there.
Quote by happytimeharry
Ha damn. Beat me to it.

I was hoping it'd be the first post too...so everyone would see it...50% of the pit readers don't read past post #4 I'd say...
Quote by wozzsta

I don't think you have a girlfriend, enjoy whacking off and thinking of the pit.
Hm.

I figured since I got the first post I'd let someone else have this one, but I guess no one else wants it.

"What a coincedence, I think of you when Im with your girlfriend too"

No takers..?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by wozzsta
hahahahaha dam it, you have to be so careful how u word things in the pit, no she is not that is the train fair up there.

Doesn't matter. In a sense, you are still paying for sex.
Quote by Zach_F
May I be the first to say, horse ****

dude im 22, what possible reasion would i have for making this up, i just wanted to give the pit a few laughs, i mean put ur self in my possition, its funny man.
smell that?...............smells like BULL****!!
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by British_Steal
I may get in trouble for this but its worth it

This thread may get locked cause of the pear too...
Last edited by Pat McRotch at Feb 9, 2008,

EDIT: Your "gf" is a prostitute. No one on here is going to believe you anyways, and your epeen won't grow at all from bull****ting strangers on a forum
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Last edited by x_themetalfan_x at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I don't think you have a girlfriend, enjoy whacking off and thinking of the pit.

+1

Sounds like BS to me.
Quote by Pat McRotch
This thread may get locked cause of the pear too...

Don't quote the pear. As glorious as that picture is, you'll probably get warned/banned as well.
Quote by happytimeharry
Doesn't matter. In a sense, you are still paying for sex.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's illegal.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by happytimeharry
Don't quote the pear. As glorious as that picture is, you'll probably get warned/banned as well.

...I didn't....
God, that story was just so enriching and humorous as well... thank you, truly from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

Pull the cock out of your eye.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

well this thread didnt go as planed, i was hoping ppl would maybe laugh at me say bad luck buddy, even call me gay would of been funny. but alas twas not to be.
Yeah, because no one wants to hear about your bull****. If we wanted ****ty (fake) sex stories we'd ask for them.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by wozzsta
well this thread didnt go as planed, i was hoping ppl would maybe laugh at me say bad luck buddy, even call me gay would of been funny. but alas twas not to be.

You wanted us to call you gay?
~The Gear~
Schecter Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 550
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960 4x12
VHT Two/Fifty/Two
ADA-MP1
Eventide Eclipse
Quote by wozzsta

Tough luck buddy. Better hope you're not slowly turning gay. *slaps on back*

Did I do good?

This thread is pretty pointless.

*reported*
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
oh and plus do you realy think its so CRAZY for that to actulay happen, i mean come on its not like i had 10 hot lesibens all covered in chocolate asking me to lick them clean, it was just a adult couple in they bed room having some fun.
Quote by happytimeharry

Tough luck buddy. Better hope you're not slowly turning gay. *slaps on back*

Did I do good?

see now that was actuly funny