I took drivers ed last year and i failed because i didnt do the project. the project basically determines if you pass or fail. but today i was in that class and the teacher was handing out papers and he came up to my desk and he said i see you got more tattoos than last year. i was like yeah. He said im sorry to see that. i have to pass his class in order to graduate.
Maybe you should have done the project. And I don't see that as a bad insult at all.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
That's your own damn fault.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
lets start a chain of kill him, just to piss off TS

or you could stop getting tattoos. harden the **** up man, he was propably only screwin wit ya
stop flamming the guy tell him to ****y off man
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
do your damn work...or kill him lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
My driving instructor got into a car crash and I haven't seen him since. We still have to do 7 1/2 hours!

EDIT: Well, he said it was an accident, but I assumed he meant car crash. He canceled on me because there was like the lightest possible snow earlier this week.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Kill him.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by sSyLc
My driving instructor got into a car crash and I haven't seen him since. We still have to do 7 1/2 hours!

That's ironic...a drivers ed teacher who got in a car crash lol. i feel kinda bad 4 alughing @ that.
I like how TS came in here like, "This is unfair..." like he was expecting sympathy, and everyone else was just like, "You suck, piss off."
Quote by Flying Couch
I like how TS came in here like, "This is unfair..." like he was expecting sympathy, and everyone else was just like, "You suck, piss off."

that's mostly because he does, and should.

You'll find that the Pit is very unforgiving to cry babies.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by ScreaminSavior
That's ironic...a drivers ed teacher who got in a car crash lol. i feel kinda bad 4 alughing @ that.

My drivers ed teacher got drunk at the wedding for the cheer coach at our school and then drove home
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by civildp1
that's mostly because he does, and should.

You'll find that the Pit is very unforgiving to cry babies.
Oh, I know how it works - I've been lurking since July. I was just making an observation.
kill him
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by brandon369852
Maybe you should have done the project. And I don't see that as a bad insult at all.

+1

Quote by burrit0
How about doing your work this time.

+1
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
oh i see the insult.

Nevermind, no i don't
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by sSyLc

EDIT: Well, he said it was an accident, but I assumed he meant car crash. He canceled on me because there was like the lightest possible snow earlier this week.

Lol that's ironic.

Anyway, perhaps you should stop bitching and do your project?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Fight him.

THEEEEN kill him.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.