hey guys can you give me the names of some songs that have the guitar sound of the verses to "Under the Bridge" by RHCP.
you know what im talking about, that clean, bendy, hammery sound
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
jimi hendrix - little wing, castles made of sand
SRV - life without you

first three example that i could think of, and these are probably one of the places he got the idea from for under the bridge(similar tone too)
you would probably like some of john mayers newer stuff or some other blues like gov't mule. check out hendrix's bold as love or wind cries mary.
Quote by stringmagician
That would be John Frusciante, playing guitar like John Frusciante.

more like a very hendrix inspired guitarist, so - John Mayer, John F, and of course the man himself, Little Wing, Wind Cries Mary, Bold as Love, Castles Made of Sand, Wait Until Tomorrow, One Rainy Wish, Have You Ever Been to Electric Ladyland.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by 12epi345
more like a very hendrix inspired guitarist, so - John Mayer, John F, and of course the man himself, Little Wing, Wind Cries Mary, Bold as Love, Castles Made of Sand, Wait Until Tomorrow, One Rainy Wish, Have You Ever Been to Electric Ladyland.

Eh, there are a lot of Hendrix inspired guitarists that don't play rythm like Frusciante. Like John Mayer, he pets his strings when he strums, Froosh more like smacks them.
i dont know..have you ever listened to City Love? especially the Any Given Thursday version, he really digs in, and Try has some of that stuff too.
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.