well, i came across a picture of sam totman today while looking for a stoptail xiphos...

and well, as far as im concerned he sucks but thats not the point...

he was holding a brand new iceman

none of you probably care but i am a huge Iceman fan

i looked on ebay for the white one and i almost **** a brick

700$ 4th bid :|

649$ everwhere else

now heres the question... is the ICT700 better than the IC400? because i can buy the IC400 for $100 cheaper.
Quote by Tedward
well, i came across a picture of sam totman today while looking for a stoptail xiphos...

649$ everwhere else

now heres the question... is the ICT700 better than the IC400? because i can buy the IC400 for $100 cheaper.

If you need a reverse headstock, metal-geared pickups and neck-thru set-up, then yes.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by hot4teacher
guess what trem it has.

I don't know why they did that to it...
Quote by Tedward

649$ everwhere else

There are two new Iceman models available this year:

The STM: Sam Totman sig, neck through, Edge III, 24 fret, available in white and DiMarzio Evo's.

The ICT700: reversed headstock, neck through, hardtail, available in black and white, 24 fret and DiMarzio D-Activators.

Quote by Jackolas
I don't know why they did that to it...

Most probably because it's not a Prestige model and the Edge III was the cheapest option.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
no i wouldnt get the sig im not a trem fan....

i meant the IC400 and the ICT700 (white). from what i saw theres not much difference, but then again i havent played either of them.