Minding my own business when I sit down next to this kid. I got a Dean ML that I wanted to try out cuz its Dimebag's and Pantera's my favorite band and I'm barely learning how to play guitar. So there I am trying to play "Walk" (I've been playing for a month now) and I get into "Nickel-bag mode" (mini-dimebag you can call it) and I make my "metal face"
when he gets up, grabs another guitar and starts playin some old rock song that old geezers listen to and he stares me down and shows me up! His nerve!

So i tell him "I bet I could beat you at GH!"

I sure showed him huh? lol

Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
O i see what u did thar
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
ummm....

no....
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
cool
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I've had that happen to me. I was playing under the bridge by RHCP and someone started playing it and they mocked me. I laughed and called him an asshole.
Click here

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW

I sure showed him huh? lol

NOPE

when your at guitar center, teh entire oint is to find people that suck and then show em up
=)
and then you play something you cant play when you in the next isle till you hear them turn off the amp
when that happens you go grap another guitar in yet the next isle and start playing something amazing
PISS THEM OFF EVEN MORE =)
then you find n00b playing a song you know and you start just playing along with him and telling him hes good, then start shredding over the kid [not the n00b] when he finally starts palying again

gc = fun fun
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
lulz m3tal iz so much b3tter tan 0ld geezer muzik ay gaiz!!1!?

Seriously, I couldn't understand what this thread was about, but...good for you!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
lulz m3tal iz so much b3tter tan 0ld geezer muzik ay gaiz!!1!?

Seriously, I couldn't understand what this thread was about, but...good for you!

Well i'm in a ratehr sour mood, and I saw this otehr trhead about a kid who showed some noob and the noob respodns "I bet im better at Guitar hero

so I wrote up this lil bit of fun from the noob's point of view, like how he might describe the ordeal to his friends
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Well i'm in a ratehr sour mood, and I saw this otehr trhead about a kid who showed some noob and the noob respodns "I bet im better at Guitar hero

so I wrote up this lil bit of fun from the noob's point of view, like how he might describe the ordeal to his friends

dude
im gonna start bringing in my gh remote to guitar center

and tehn start playing ****ty riffs with 5 frets, and tehn preteding to shred on the gh remote

just to piss people off [in case you cant tell, i like to piss people off at guitar center]
Quote by metul kult

I lol'd.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
dude
im gonna start bringing in my gh remote to guitar center

and tehn start playing ****ty riffs with 5 frets, and tehn preteding to shred on the gh remote

just to piss people off [in case you cant tell, i like to piss people off at guitar center]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
That would be tight

if I saw some guy at Guitar Center like that
I think I would piss my pants from laughing too much
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by kman123
oh boy
i wanna hurt you

Its all fun and games man!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
That would be tight

if I saw some guy at Guitar Center like that
I think I would piss my pants from laughing too much

i would need another person there to stop me from laughing my ass off teh whole time though
[damn i suck at spelling]

*brings the gh remote up to dude at service counter*
"yeah im having problems wiht the green and red frets, i think i need the inotation adjusted, and id like it set up in drop b with some 8 guage frets on teh orange and 70 on teh green, and go ahead and throw in a floyd rose"

epic win much??
Quote by metul kult

Quote by envoykrawkwar7
i would need another person there to stop me from laughing my ass off teh whole time though
[damn i suck at spelling]

*brings the gh remote up to dude at service counter*
"yeah im having problems wiht the green and red frets, i think i need the inotation adjusted, and id like it set up in drop b with some 8 guage frets on teh orange and 70 on teh green, and go ahead and throw in a floyd rose"

epic win much??

Well yes epic win
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!