So, I couldnt go to school today, and look what I miss

http://www.bclocalnews.com/tri_city_maple_ridge/mapleridgenews/breaking_news/Students_walk_out_in_protest.html

Some kids also threw **** at people and there was fights and stuff. I JUST HAD TO MISS IT.

Any similar experiances UG?
We had a protest at our school one time, it was really lame, pointless, accomplished nothing and everyone who participated got suspended because there was nothing to actually protest so they just stood there and said it was a protest.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by JC13
WTF! I live like an hour away from you and I don't hear about a riot happening? Also, why would anyone switch to linear over semester? haha

Edit: PFFFFFT! I was expecting tazers and riot gear, and people standing infront of tanks with their arms stretched out.
Becuase the school is run by Nazi's.
Yeah, I didn't hear about this either. Then again, I didn't watch the news today.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Honestly, i was there, and it was all ****. 2 cop cars showed up, didnt do anything, and then we all stood on a hill, shouting **** like
"GET ON THE HILL"
"FREE TH WHALES"
"BACK TO THE PILE"
"THEY TOOK OUR JOOOBS"
Quote by Hellwing
Honestly, i was there, and it was all ****. 2 cop cars showed up, didnt do anything, and then we all stood on a hill, shouting **** like
"GET ON THE HILL"
"FREE TH WHALES"
"BACK TO THE PILE"
"THEY TOOK OUR JOOOBS"

lol I thought I heard someone yelling 'they took our jerbs!' when I drove by.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
They have been waiting for you to be sick for ages!

"FRDesign isn't here today! we can finally stage that goddamned protest!"
That's my friend's school. I live a couple citys over though. Heard it was pretty intense.
Quote by Hellwing
"GET ON THE HILL"
"FREE TH WHALES"
"BACK TO THE PILE"
"THEY TOOK OUR JOOOBS"

Sounds awesome
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Oh dayyyum man. I would suicide if I ever missed out an amazing event like that. One day I wish all of us would riot the school. We could all EASSILY overpower all the teachers with our numbers, but we're generally mature enough to keep order. But still, would be awesome if there was an all-out riot =)
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I remember in my freshman year, during testing week, they combined the two lunches into one to make scheduling for the week easier for everyone/ On the first day of the week, there was a fight between a few people that drew a large crowd of probably upwards of 150 people. All it took was a few misplaced hits and it was suddenly one giant fight, and when teachers and security tried to intervene, they just had the crap beaten out of them.
U should picket for no homework
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
There was a riot at the HS I now attend a couple of years ago. It started out as a protest that was scheduled to last only an hour, but things got little out of hand when the authorities asked all the students to go back to class. Then everything got crazy and people were being maced and arrested, so everyone went inside, but not to class. Hundreds of students were running around like wild animals and just behaving like a bunch of nuts. These riots aren't funny or cool at all, somebody can seriously be hurt.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Soul Power
There was a riot at the HS I now attend a couple of years ago. It started out as a protest that was scheduled to last only an hour, but things got little out of hand when the authorities asked all the students to go back to class. Then everything got crazy and people were being maced and arrested, so everyone went inside, but not to class. Hundreds of students were running around like wild animals and just behaving like a bunch of nuts. These riots aren't funny or cool at all, somebody can seriously be hurt.

Hey...I used to live in El Paso. I hated it. What school do you go to?