Hey, I was wondering if sticking your finger down your throat to make your self puke bad? Because today one of my close friends told me she does that. And I'm just concerned, will that lead to being anorexiac (not sure if I spelt that right). But I think she has a low self esteem or something, but she's a lil above average weight. So I don't she's worried about her weight? but yeah, the pit always has answers! lol

p.s.

I am currently watch Beavis and Butthead do America!! haha! "Yeah, you can do alotta slots there", "uhh... yeah we can do alotta sluts".
Wanna see my unit?
R.I.P. Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka and Dimebag Darrell.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
Quote by Unforgotten
models do it

Maybe my friend wants to be a model? lol. but yeah no **** they do it, their waists are probably like 10 inches in diameter.

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
lol wth, "I am currently watch..."
I mean watching*

My Gear:
Dean Two-Tone Razorback
LTD MH-50 w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DK2 Dinky
Ibanez RG350MDX
Line 6 120w Spider III
Marshall MG30DFX
Roland Cube 30w
you know what pro ana is?

we'll its al over the web, and pushing little girls (or older) to starve themselve's..
just to be 'perfect'?
i hope i'm wrong...
i think i am xD
but thats what came up in my mind.

or maybe she heard one time that someone told her she is fat?
and maybe she is anorectic or something...

but those things are little dramatic.. and i don't believe thats the issue.
but the fact that she's telling you.. ins't a good sign.. rather weird.
IF something is going on with her... thats probably a crie for help.

sticking your fringer down your throat isn't normal.
and not good eather... it kills your stomach, and you get bad teeth by the sour of pewing the last meal out.

but the most important thing... and one point you just lose to much weight.
and lose your strenght and energie... what leadst to it? ...hospital.

please talk wit her about it... whats she doing can be dangerous
Kitto onaji koto wo kurikaesh.ite anata wo
It's called bulimia, it can lead to anorexia but it's mostly a seperate eating disorder. You really need to help her. She could end up in the hospital from excessive weight loss and maybe even die. It's very hard to overcome, but you really need to help her.
♥xx♥

[quote=""[It's Alex"]"]It's called bulimia, it can lead to anorexia but it's mostly a seperate eating disorder. You really need to help her. She could end up in the hospital from excessive weight loss and maybe even die. It's very hard to overcome, but you really need to help her.
I thought bulimia was just vomiting but uncontrollably?

Could be wrong.
Quote by Dillona
I thought bulimia was just vomiting but uncontrollably?

Could be wrong.

you are wrong
I probably got like 20% of that post...
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
If she pukes regularly, her stomach acid will slowly but surely corrode her throat...

This is the truth; I've learned the hard way.
It's also going to destroy all her teeth as well. If she does it regularly after eating, then it's bulimia and she needs help to get over it, it's not a nice condition to be in.
indeed, if you talk with her now, it's easier to stop..
how longer this keeps on going, it wil only get harder to stop at all..
Kitto onaji koto wo kurikaesh.ite anata wo
She might have anorexia.

Bear in mind that bulemia allways involves binge eating before purging, so it probably isn't that.

It's not that safe- your body reacts to it by starting to digest food higher up in the system, and as a result you get really wierd weight loss patterns. Plus you get bad teeth.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
She might have anorexia.

Bear in mind that bulemia allways involves binge eating before purging, so it probably isn't that.

It's not that safe- your body reacts to it by starting to digest food higher up in the system, and as a result you get really wierd weight loss patterns. Plus you get bad teeth.

You also tend to be in need of a repair upstairs...
Hmmm... so she's purging without the binging? That seems like a worse form of bulimia, as she doesn't have the calories to kick out in the first place, which will lead to bad things quicker. It isn't anorexia nervosa, as that's a refusal to eat. Anyways, you need to get her help. Without eating as much as a normal bulimic does, she's going to show the health problems quicker- malnutrition, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, muscular atrophy (where the body eats the muslces away for energy), sialadenosis, ulcers, pancreatitis (which is fatal), oedema, anaemia, ketoacidosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, as well as a wealth of other things.

Get.
Her.
Help.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
If she pukes regularly, her stomach acid will slowly but surely corrode her throat...

Yeah Asophogial Cancer can also result. Not a fun way to lose weight. Help her.