so i retuned my jackson ke 3 to d, i go to pull the whammy bar (so the tone goes up) and the high e string (d in this case cause of the tuning) and it cuts out the noise, i keep trying and it keeps doing the same thing

the bridge is a jackson licensed floyd rose

when its tuned into e all the strings are fine just in d the high e string cuts out when i pull the whammy bar

what can i do?

it might still be under warranty
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
the trem has probably sunk a bit after detuning, so the string gets stuck on the pickups or something else. you need to loosen the tremolo springs in the back so the bridge stays parallel with the body (make sure that the high E side of the bridge is paralel to the body not the side with jackson logo). then retune and repeat until you get it right.
Member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
u prolly need a looser spring, which might cause problems for when in standard tuning tho

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
jacksons usually come with 3 springs (or at least mine did), so you could remove one if three are too much. or you could try using thicker strings for D standard...
i contacted the shop i bought the gutiar from (i only got it 2 weeks ago) and im i was wondering would a set up get rid of this problem?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
yea, but just for one tuning. if you plan using it in standard D then tell them to setup it for that tuning, and i'd suggest some thicker strings for D if you're using 9's now.
yeah thats what i plan on doing, keeping it to d, thanks guys
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner