How good are vigier guitars?

Does anyone know of a dealer in ther UK?

Just saw them last night, and my good pigmy shrew they are fine
They are probably one of the best guitar manufacturers in the world, very high quality, rarely any faults in any of their guitars at all form what i've heard.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Thanks to the ever growing popularity of these gorgeous guitars and the fact that last year Vigier opened a UK office, there are now dealers situated across the country - it may be worth talking to your local music store to get some in...if not, have a look on Vigier's website and if you login and register your details / country, you will be able to see a full list of dealers.

gingerbreadaxe you are right - Vigier are mighty fine guitars indeed, they are the reason I sold most of my other high end guitars (Ibanez, Fender and Gibson). The Vigier guitars are in a class of their own and once you play one for yourself it will be easy to see why they are becoming so popular.
Quote by gingerbreadaxe
How good are vigier guitars?

Does anyone know of a dealer in ther UK?

Just saw them last night, and my good pigmy shrew they are fine

As pointed out by Indus, there are plenty of UK dealers.

Also, both the factory and the U.K. distributor are easy to contact and very helpful.

In terms of quality, they're amazing; incredibly solid, awesome materials and the stock hardware is great.

Read my GOTM thread for more info on Vigier, or just look at their website.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Shawn Lane has a sig I believe? Back in the ol' days when I thought total guitar was really informative and cool they had a review and they said it was one of the best guitars they'd ever had, except that the action was so low (for Lane style legato etc) that it could put some people off
Quote by gingerbreadaxe
thnx guys

and yeah, total guitar is the **** of the bull now

Total Guitar was great in the Jimi Savage days, but it has definitely gone downhill. A lot.

My dad has almost all of the early issues, starting from around 15. The first Vigier I ever saw was in a Total Guitar ad, after it was pointed out to me by my afore mentioned dad
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Feb 9, 2008,
Anyway, lest I spark off another thread stealing discussion about why TG sucks and GT and Guitarist treat it like poon; TS get yo' self the Vigier! And then post some info about how you're getting on with it, i'd love to have someones views on what it's like to own one
lol
i'd love 1, but they're a bit out of my price range

Keep your eyes peeled for any bank robberies in the news
Quote by philipisabeast
Anyway, lest I spark off another thread stealing discussion about why TG sucks and GT and Guitarist treat it like poon; TS get yo' self the Vigier! And then post some info about how you're getting on with it, i'd love to have someones views on what it's like to own one

Well, I can help you with that: it's awesome!

The guys at Vigier were very helpful tracking down the one I was after and it's one of the most well built guitars I have ever played.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!