anyone else have it, i hear voices and i am pretty paranoid. i sometimes think people are out to get me. this causes me to contemplate everything around me very deeply. i did mushrooms which i think brought it out earlier than it would have
Quote by XaosKnight
I quote myself
Quote by DrOcan
find professional help.

+1

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by DrOcan
find professional help.

your username is "Dr" Ocan and you say to get professional help. admire the irony.
TS, that would really suck. how old are you?
I'm on medication for it. It really helps, so you should see a doctor asap.

For me, it's gotten a lot better over time. I hope you're ok, it's a really awful illness to have.
are you receiving treatment for it?
pringa

Are you taking over? Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards? Or are you going forwards?

Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Kids, don't do drugs, mmkay?

+1
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
ya i have a psychiatrist hes supposed to be one of the best in canada im 19
Quote by XaosKnight
I quote myself
ask your psychiatrist about medication. I take tegretol, and i've been a lot better since. It takes about a month before it starts working properly though.
im on clozapine very powerful stuff but doesnt work all the time so i might ask to change it
Quote by XaosKnight
I quote myself
I can be quite paranoid at times which sucks, but nothing like that.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
I can be quite paranoid at times which sucks, but nothing like that.

That's not you being paranoid, somebody is actually out to get you
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by fretsonfire74
your username is "Dr" Ocan and you say to get professional help. admire the irony.
TS, that would really suck. how old are you?

drocan is made of the word ''droca'' that in Croatian slang means ''a *****''. to make it a little different I renamed it DrOcan. I'm not a *****, my friend called me that way, I dunno why

edit: it doesn't have anything to do with doctors
I'm not paranoid, but i know you think that I am.

>.>

<.<

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by XaosKnight
anyone else have it, i hear voices and i am pretty paranoid. i sometimes think people are out to get me. this causes me to contemplate everything around me very deeply. i did mushrooms which i think brought it out earlier than it would have

Too much Linkin Park, dude.
i was 15 and i was paranoid my friends were planning things against me then i thought i was on tv and could talk back on live shows which i then found out were taped, leno lol
Quote by XaosKnight
I quote myself
Quote by XaosKnight
i was 15 and i was paranoid my friends were planning things against me then i thought i was on tv and could talk back on live shows which i then found out were taped, leno lol

As a psychology student, this is quite interesting.

Sounds like you have Paranoid Schizophrenia, i know that sounds a bit obvious but there's alot of overlap of symptoms between different types. The paranoia is a dead give away, along with the Delusions of reference.

It's a shame that the public in general are quite ignorant of schizophrenia, alot of people with minor cases or even only past episodes of it can be quite badly discriminated against.

And the people with serious cases or the more bizarre types like catatonic or disorganised schizophrenia some times just don't get the treatment and care they need.

But you sound like you're getting decent treatment which is awesome.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Kids, don't do drugs, mmkay?

You're not schizophrenic.

The voices you hear are you merely interacting with an other world

but I would go get help about being paranoid and stuff... the pit can't help you
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
I sometimes suspect I have it, never really gotten it checked out or anything though. But generally I tend to be incredably paranoid about everything and everyone all the time, and I begin to suspect things that are really stupid and things like that. :S
Dude, I have one word for you: Marijuana

Chill out, buddy, no one is trying to get you. If you think about it rationally: Why would anyone come after you? Unless you are a threat to somebody else's wealth or you are powerful yourself, you have zero reason to be afraid.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille