uraghhh! i've just gotten a cash in and now i have got about 700 dollars worth of green stuff! The problem is,i'm still short of 400-500 for my s470! *i'm in singapore,so guitars are stupidly expensive* and the only way i can get one is to wait for a 50% sale at the end of the year..and its gonna suck balls waiting another year...GOSH THIS SUCKS

so i've been dwindling around in singapore forums...you know,searching for 2nd hand s470s *guilty!*

i've really gone too despo with the cash in my hand...i've even resulted in almost buying a RG321MH!! not that their bad...by why do so when you can have a s470...

oh well,thanks for wasting your time on me...i appreciate it

three cheers for noobs!

EDIT:sorry...i'm slightly shaken..so yeah,don't think i'm crazy please! i'm just noob...
Wait it out, i know it must suck ha
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
at least it's cheaper in singapore, here in malaysia a s470 would cost you about rm 1.9k, which would be uh... 950 singaporean dollars. jeez malaysia sucks
Ulquiorra Schiffer of THE BLEACH CLUB!

The Official UG Hate Crew member!

Love me because i'm an azn. hell yeah.
I'm saving up for a JSX head which costs more than the Flying V I want, and I'm tempted just to buy the V =[.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
RM 1.9 for a s470??? are you sure?? i thought it was around RM1.2k..hehe depends where you are,here in penang some stores sell them for RM2k...
My Gear:
Ibanez RGR320EX
Roland Cube 20x
Rm1.2!!!! Thats 600!! I Can Totally Afford It!
Last edited by NoobOnZone at Feb 17, 2008,
cool.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I've read it twice but I still have no idea what you just said.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
hmm, they're only around £330 over here...not really that expensive for an electric guitar
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by PCbassist
green stuff= money? or weed? lol

self preference...weed = money to some people
Quote by wiggy1988
hmm, they're only around £330 over here...not really that expensive for an electric guitar

speak for yourself dude...1177 here...a guitar life sucks in singapore