Page 1 of 3
If you could have any three super powers in the world, what ones would you have?

I'd have super strength
Being able to turn into animals
The power to seduce women

Yes thats a power
mind control
telekenisis (sp?)
invisibility

now no one can **** with me hahahahahahahah
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
Haha you cant seduce women

But i would like
to fly (duh definatly #1)
grow plants (free pot, or roses for the ladies)
and uhhh
not die

yeah
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
flying. that's about it. i'd love to fly.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Stop Time
Change into an Animal
Fly
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
To manipulate water
Ability to fly
Ya know on cartoons when say, a character gets a pen out, draws a door into the wall, then walks through it... I want to be able to do that!!
Control of the weather (that means being able to fly too cos you can control wind and shiz init)
Telekinesis
And the turning into animals thing would be pretty damn sweet, too.
Does nobody but me see the possibilities of plant growing?
You'd never have to buy food or marijuana again.
and you could surround yourself with giant roses or something that would look cool.
Strawberry Fields Forever too.
I'm just sayin.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Does nobody but me see the possibilities of plant growing?
You'd never have to buy food or marijuana again.
and you could surround yourself with giant roses or something that would look cool.
Strawberry Fields Forever too.
I'm just sayin.

That would be pretty cool. A character in Mark Chadbourn's books is an avatar of nature, and she can grow plants and stuff so it means in battles she can attack people with vines and thorns, or make plants explode out of peoples' bodies and stuff. Way cool.
Well of course I'd choose Aquaman's three powers:
talk to fish
breath underwater
talk to fish
Flight
Teleportation
Mind Control.

You'd be set for life
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I would want to be able to piss out cold Pepsi. I currently have pepsi, but it's not cold. And I have no ice.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
i would take the ability to play with time.

imagine everything you could do! if you screw something up, just rewind time and do it again!
or do something awesome over and over again. or pause time and pretty much do whatever the hell you want.

EDIT: I forgot the other two....

- abililty to read minds
- ability to fly
Last edited by RageAgnstUrJaw at Feb 9, 2008,
Flying, Mind Reading, Invisibility, Shape shifting
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
never to die, invisibility, power to seduce women, flying, and super speed! think of what you could do if you were invisible!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Invisibility, shape-shifting, and the ability to travel anywhere in the world in a split-second.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
All you people saying "time travel" and "mind reading" better be careful you don't get what you wish for. I think those two would be the worst things to have in the world.

1) You'd never trust anyone because you'll always know what they're thinking, and people ALWAYS think f*cked up things they don't mean.

2) If you could mess with time then you'd lose your point in living. If you could just go back and change stuff, then what's the point in ever making an effort? It'd be like playing a video game with all the cheats on: it quickly gets boring and then you don't want to play again.

You've got to think what powers would actually be good in real life. Flying'd be cool, but you'd hardly ever be able to use it because if people saw you then you'd have thousands of tests done on you until the day you die.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The ability to manipulate people into using the search bar.

That, and jedi powers.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Being able to turn my hearing on and off at will. Man, that would be awesome.

I've always wondered: If eyes have eyelids, why don't ears have ear-lids?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Yakult
All you people saying "time travel" and "mind reading" better be careful you don't get what you wish for. I think those two would be the worst things to have in the world.

1) You'd never trust anyone because you'll always know what they're thinking, and people ALWAYS think f*cked up things they don't mean.

2) If you could mess with time then you'd lose your point in living. If you could just go back and change stuff, then what's the point in ever making an effort? It'd be like playing a video game with all the cheats on: it quickly gets boring and then you don't want to play again.

You've got to think what powers would actually be good in real life. Flying'd be cool, but you'd hardly ever be able to use it because if people saw you then you'd have thousands of tests done on you until the day you die.

I agree about the mind reading. For the time controlling capabilities, however, you could stop "cheating in the game" whenever you wanted to (considered you're determined enough) and only use it occasionally. For example, when you want to fly and not get caught by people.
Eternal Youth ( I'll never die and i'll be able wait for technology to make everyone go around the universe.)
Flying/instant transportaion ( I don't need to buy countless vehicles and i'll be able to go around the world in seconds)
super strength ( like those of a saiyan)
Super 3some Persuasion
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by Yakult

I do undertstand what you mean on these two powers. I just want mind reading powers so that way I could laugh at what people are really thinking. I wouldn't use the power for my benefit because manipulating people is bad

My list:

Transformation
Psychic abilities (like telekenesis, mind reading)

I would find that these two powers would be the most amusing
Quote by MenziesC
If you could have any three super powers in the world, what ones would you have?

I'd have super strength
Being able to turn into animals
The power to seduce women

Yes thats a power

so...im guessing you cant seduce women

Quote by dingo356
mind control
telekenisis (sp?)
invisibility

now no one can **** with me hahahahahahahah

thats what id want
Page 1 of 3