Page 1 of 2
whats the weirdest place you've taken a dump mine was in a play park and there was people around but I was like 7 at the time so yeah
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

In my own pantypoos. On a beach, in the water.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MenziesC
whats the weirdest place you've taken a dump mine was in a play park and there was people around but I was like 7 at the time so yeah

You mispelt 'maybe' in ya sig.

I haven't really taken dumps many places away from a toilet. None spring to mind.

What a weird community UG is
Quote by punk_metal
In my bed.
When i was younger

LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man this made me almost do the same thing
In my friend's mouth.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
In a plastic bag, like 3 months ago
We threw it on a bus just as the doors closed
ohai little sig.
Quote by BirdHouse
2 girls 1 cup? lol
pics or dint happen!

Well I'll have to go sorting through his dumplings to find it, since I ate the photos first.
My stuff:

ESP EX-50
SX Telecaster Replica
Jade 75 watt amp
15 Watt Mega-amp, lol.
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Digitech RP50
Me and a mate used to sneak into tis house that was getting built (wooden frame up) and hangout forsome reason. I needed to take a **** and I saw a pallet or bricks, so i took **** behind it, i forgot what I whiped my ass with though. To this day I still wonder if the workers came back and saw the **** behind the bricks behind the house and wondered how a dog go in there to ****..
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
With my job I look after autistic kids and one time I show up at this kids house and I find him in the bathroom. He's completely naked with crap smeared all over his arse and around his mouth and with a spoon in his hand. He then proceeded to take the spoon and put it in between his bum cheeks and lift it up and put it right into his mouth. He even had one of those awesome fudge moustaches afterwards.
Not exactly on topic but relevant nonetheless I think.
Quote by ferretman
With my job I look after autistic kids and one time I show up at this kids house and I find him in the bathroom. He's completely naked with crap smeared all over his arse and around his mouth and with a spoon in his hand. He then proceeded to take the spoon and put it in between his bum cheeks and lift it up and put it right into his mouth. He even had one of those awesome fudge moustaches afterwards.

Oh God, that's disgusting. What the hell did you do?
In the Pit.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
My own pants. I was really really young and had a big BIG load. Good thing I brought extra pants and undies.

I have a friend however, had a stomach problem. He shat in his pants during school while we were assembling. We were all sitting down in a queue. The queue had to move up. He was reluctant to stand up and didnt move so he dragged his butt up. Creating a nice smear of chocolate mousse for the cleaners.
HI GUYS!
Quote by SteveBeginner
Me and a mate used to sneak into tis house that was getting built (wooden frame up) and hangout forsome reason. I needed to take a **** and I saw a pallet or bricks, so i took **** behind it, i forgot what I whiped my ass with though. To this day I still wonder if the workers came back and saw the **** behind the bricks behind the house and wondered how a dog go in there to ****..

Quote by hazzmatazz
In a corn field, I had a great time

Me too!
This isn't really a weird place, but i **** myself while playing super mario brothers. I was little and had to take a dump and was like, "I'm in the middle of a game, i'm not getting up."
Listen to CKY.
The toilet....

I'm not that adventurous when it comes to taking a dump, okay?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
On your mum's chest.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
*Shifty*....

Behind my shed once.

Many a year ago I was bunking off school (Yes, all day, behind a shed...) and I needed to go and ironically took one of the most epic turds you could ever encounter.

It was rank - I can't believe I am sharing this stuff...
Quote by kidsilcon
On your mum's chest.

Don't start a "I took a sh1t on your mom's chest/eye/mouth/other random body part," thread.

On topic, I usually use the toilet. When it come to taking a piss, however, that's a whole other matter entirely!
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

When i lived in Glasgow there was a place on top of a hill with a play area with a McDonalds next to it, i was on the play are and a shat myself randomly... I told my dad and i had to get rid of my soileys So what did my dad do?? He played David, and treated the McDonalds as Goliath Meaning he threw my soiled undies at the window, and scored
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
in a crazy golf hole a few years ago when i was like 17 drinking cider on the streets!
about a year ago i was staying at a friends house with5 other people cus we were gona TP some places and we walked in on a friend taking a dump in aplastic bag...then the friends dad came downstairs and thought it was cat **** and picked it up and like was smelling it and...it was just a great day
Quote by ferretman

How did you not throw up everywhere? I nearly am just thinking about it
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by moodster
in a bush outside my friends house

same here bro!
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
in the lazy river of a hotel i was staying at. me and my cousins coordinated it so we knocked out all 3 pools at the hotel
My friend and I were walking the streets high as a kite one night,and we get to this really posh neighbourhood, and he's really needing a ****, and like I said we were all pilled up on E and we'd smoked quite a bit of skunk as I remember, and we'd literally been walking for hours ( we ended up walking about 35 miles in all, with only a 1 hour break, in a day) so yeah, not in the greatest mind state....so he walks onto this really posh drive of this really posh house, squats down and takes a fat dump, and sends me out to find leaves to wipe his ass!!

was pretty nasty
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
I pooped in an abandoned house before... nothing special. My friend, however, had the flu and took a poo all over his wife while they were sleeping.
at 14,000 feet above sea level on the top of a mountain in colorado. that was kick ass haha. also at base camp around 11,000 feet we had this giant rock by our thing that we called the epic piss rock that we would **** and piss off of and it'd drop like a good 8-10 feet it was pretty bomb
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Page 1 of 2