Page 1 of 2
So yesterday, I was changing into some sweats. Halfway through the act, in my boxers, I sit down on the couch and feel a very sharp pain. I turn around to see a pencil sticking out of my asscheek, and I, in delirium, rip the thing out. I had to go to the hospital to see if I needed stitches, but they felt it would heal on its own. So now, I have a pencil-sized inch deep hole smackdab in the middle of my asscheek.

Anyone else have any funny/embarrassing injuries or scars with funny/embarrassing stories?
I got a drawing pin stuck in my knee cap....that wasn't much fun
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Dude you are lucky that the pencil didn't stick in a couple inches away
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by wiggy1988
I got a drawing pin stuck in my knee cap....that wasn't much fun

same. that wasn't cool
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
A guy at my school declared that he would break a pencil by stomping on it, while the point was up.

The soles of most shoes are not pencil-proof, and he was wearing normal sneakers.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Sound Mind
one time i zipped up my pants but forgot to put boxers on. my penis wasn't feeling well that day.

sigged
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
i poked my hand on a mechanical pencil by accident. the lead went pretty deep inside. till this day a, fragment of it is still there. wft.
Various scars on my knuckles, long scar from a cut on my arm.

Pencil lead stuck in my left hand, this would be its *ponders* 12th year of being there i should really get it removed.
in 5th grade my friend put his thumb in a stapler and pushed down, not thinking it would even push the staple out, but it did, and the two prongs wrapped around his bone
It didn't actually hurt at the time, but later on, getting the bandages changed burned like ****.

I was on a school trip about a year ago, and we were staying in these huts. The bathroom doors were wood with some sort of easily breakable, opaque glass. I was in the bathroom, and one of my roommates was threatening to lock the door from the outside as a prank (these doors were ****ed up). I went to the door and hit it sorta hard, forgetting that there was glass. As you can guess, the glass broke and shards went flying. I got a cut on my wrist. The good thing was that if it was any deeper i could have died cause it would have cut that vein. The bad thing is that people that don't know the story think i'm emo cause i have this great scar on my wrist..
I was riding my bike and I came off of a 6 ft high embankment. I landed on my knees, which dislocated and the bike came down on my head.

I re located my knees, got on the bike, rode about 2 meters before I passed out.

Next thing I know Im lying in a hospital bed. I was 14 at the time.

I once cut my finger clean almost through the bone. I was 9.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I was racing bikes with my friend when I was like 10. We crashed on my front yard and his tire kept spinning. It was right on my left leg and tore like half the skin off. I went inside in shock and my mom had to scrape the burnt rubber off my leg *shudders*. And my parents never even took me to the hospital! I had to wrap it every day with some weird cloth for that whole summer.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I grew up on a hill, and the street was covered in gravel instead of pavement.

So one day, I was riding my bike down the hill, only using one hand to steer, and I looked over my shoulder. I lost my balance, and put my right arm up to shield my head.

I fell in a gutter off to the side of the road (a ditch filled with the sharp rocks to tear up leaves and stuff), and...

Tore all the skin off my right arm. Literally. I could see my muscles clenching under the VERY thin layer I had left. You could see the pieces of skin I left in the ditch.

I went to the doctor, and it hurt. She had to pick the stones out of my muscle tissue with forceps /shudder
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by -blaze-
i poked my hand on a mechanical pencil by accident. the lead went pretty deep inside. till this day a, fragment of it is still there. wft.

ive had lead from a proper pencil in me for 9 years
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I was throwing a pencil in the air repeatedly (bored in science class) and when I went to catch it, I slammed it down on the desk and the pointed end got rammed into my hand about 5 inches down into my arm so I could literally push down on the eraser end of it and you could see the whole pencil lifting up the skin on my arm.

I was like "This is so bloody cool, what once in a lifetime experience." While everyone else was like OMG HE'S GOING TO DIE!

In the end, I just pulled it out and went to the nurse and had my hand wrapped up since the blood was coming out like a fountain, and I still have the lead mark from it in my hand.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Ive sat on my right ball once
Wasnt very pleasant.

sigged
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
lmfao

I sliced my thumb open the other night at work with a fish knife, about 1cm deep... blood everywhere. What sucks more is that I can't play guitar with it again yet =[ it's on my left hand so I can't hold the neck or anything. Oh well it's a relitively straight cut so it should heal pretty sharpish (sorry for the cheesy pun )
Quote by shredmeiser101
And my parents never even took me to the hospital! I had to wrap it every day with some weird cloth for that whole summer.

Oh ****................................YOU PARENTS ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE CALL TOM CRUISE!!!!!1

SOMEONE CALL 4CHAN!!!!!!!!!!
Most of the injuries in this thread aren't funny nor embarrassing.

I rmb a long time ago when I was sitting onthe passenger seat of my dad's harley. When we stopped to get off, as I was pretty small at the time, I had trouble getting off, so I just figured it would be like a bicycle. One leg up, and down. I didn't realise the exhaust pipe would be scalding hot. My ankle rubbed against it.

It wasn't nice seeing my skin melt and turn to some sort of mush. I found it painfully funny. The scar is still there till now.
HI GUYS!
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Aww, thanks dude

I participated in the pain olympics.
MIM HSS strat
Boss Dd6
Buddah Wah
Diamond Memory Lane
Mesa Dual rect.

To Get:
Mesa lonestar [prolly trade my DR for it]
Xotic BB preamp
ISP decimator.
Stephen Designs '59 pups [waiting for them to come]
A new bridge pup.
Quote by Rockstar12345
I participated in the pain olympics.

I call shens

pics/video or it didn't happen.
I just remembered when I was younger, was bouncing on my bed as all kids do and my leg slipped down the side of my bed onto an exposed radiator knob that was missing the cap (the things at the bottom corners that attach to the pipes that you bleed them with) and the spike went clean through my foot. Jesus that was agony.
Ive had a few sharp pointy accidents but a guy i know well...

He was in a fight and punched a guy but the guy ducked and my friends arm went through a pane of glass, a bit of blood but not the worst

He pulled his arm out and ripped it to shreads, he needed 150 stitiches

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by str84ever

Pencil lead stuck in my left hand, this would be its *ponders* 12th year of being there i should really get it removed.

I have pencil lead (well, graphite) stuck in my left bicep. Some little bastard stabbed me with a pencil in primary school and I've never got it removed. Doesn't seem to have done any harm though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
although not a serious injury, when me and my brother were learning to ride bikes, up at this school up the hill by my house, my brother finally got on a roll, and started to go, he went pretty fast and then he SLAMMED into this pole. Apparently it hurt a lot. We still refer to it as his "crash course in Polish"
one time i slipped and fell off my bike onto a gravel road and i got two pebbles stuck in my head. i had to go to the hospital an they had to scrape them out with a knife and it sounded like a chalkboard with nails running across it right next to my brain, and i had to get staples in my head to heal it up
Quote by -blaze-

Same, except my friend stabbed me and snapped it off, why I still don't know.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The lead in that pencil must have affected you somehow, because otherwise I don't see why you would want to share that story with everyone.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Page 1 of 2