Hi, first trade thread, anyway, yeah I have a few things for trade, as I have free rail travel in the UK I'd be willing to travel around to negate postage costs....see arn't I nice but ideally people in the Midlands, it's just easier....

I'm looking for bass effects pedals in order to broaden my sounds a bit, as I'm currently in a experimental effects laden band.

PM if interested and wanting Pics, as atm I dont have a camera, but can get one

what I have is:

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive

It's in ok condition, bought in December 06, but barely used, comes with box and manual, slight damage to the guide bush hole seal and part of the battery snap somehow got mishapen, but batteries still connect up fine, and it all works, and non of this can be seen just by looking at the pedal...Im just nice and honest

Like all Boss pedals, it's built like a tank

Electro-Harmonix Nano BassBalls Envelope Follower

This is in top condition, bought this year (2008) comes with box and manual (shuch as it is, a pink sheet with description and instructions, dead easy) it's exactly the same as the BassBalls pedal, only a lot smaller, so easier to transport, solid metal casing, no damage at all.

Akai Intelliphase P1- Guitar Phaser Pedal Traded

A very cool old phaser pedal, my guitarists says it's analouge but I'm not sure, its a little battered, becuase of its age, but everything works great on it,and it has a very cool touch sensitive feature that can be turned on or off, giving a few more options to people, sadly no box or manual, but its solidly built and easy to work

yeah that's it atm, hope there's something you like
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Last edited by skippy_moogoose at Feb 9, 2008,
PM'd
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
right back at you chap
Quote by the humanity
I was thinking maybe....*bump*
Quote by the humanity