Can someone recommend me a good program to create drum tracks?
I've been looking but so far only craps came up as results.
if you are looking for a program to record drum tracks when you're recording.
buy SampleTank 2. it have really good drum samples
http://www.toontrack.com/ezx.asp

Have a look at these, this is what i use to create anything drum related and its exactly the same software plugins that TOTAL GUITAR MAGAZINE use to create their backing tracks.
I personally use the DRUMKIT FROM HELL plugin used with CAKEWALK or ACID PRO.

GOOD LUCK!
Quote by lpking2005
http://www.toontrack.com/ezx.asp

Have a look at these, this is what i use to create anything drum related and its exactly the same software plugins that TOTAL GUITAR MAGAZINE use to create their backing tracks.
I personally use the DRUMKIT FROM HELL plugin used with CAKEWALK or ACID PRO.

GOOD LUCK!

+1. I was about to suggest it. Insanely realistic, although I think they discontinued the DFH expansion.

Edit: Guess not.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
No I don't have a drumset to record( looking at the Roland HD-1 btw...). What I want is a program that simulate the drum sounds. Something like Beatcraft. Wonder if there're any good programs like that around.

I have GP5 but have absolutely no idea how the drum works.

----- Edit:

Oh that EZdrummer is really what I was looking for! Noticed there is a sale special with it and any two expansions for around $300. Is it a good price?
Last edited by hminh87 at Feb 9, 2008,
this should really be in riffs and recording

but for the record i use ezdrummer/drumkit from hell. it pwns ALL other drum sample libraries hands down (acoustica beatcraft can't come close to it in realism)

listen to "the day god was born" on my profile, i used only ezdrummer for it
Quote by z4twenny
this should really be in riffs and recording

but for the record i use ezdrummer/drumkit from hell. it pwns ALL other drum sample libraries hands down (acoustica beatcraft can't come close to it in realism)

listen to "the day god was born" on my profile, i used only ezdrummer for it

+ 1

EZ drummer is great. sounds awesome, easy to use. I would highly recommend it as well.
shred is gaudy music
gotta go with guitar pro 5. has dozens of instruments not just drums. simple to use too
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.