Here it ****ing comes again. Another 6 Months of hell =\

I've not been 1 year of my life without a ****ty hayfever ruined summer. Tablets don't work or anything... anyone else suffer from this? Anyone know of anything else you can have other than tablets?
just stay away from hay?
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
I had it real bbad between year 6 and year 8, since year 9 it has started to get better every year.
Hey i have hayfever... and tablets dont work for me... injections don't work for me but my ever faithful spray thingy works.. go down to boots or something and get that olbas thing... it isn't meant for hayfever it it just might work

Quote by Rankles
You have to be thirteen to use this website.

Quote by Stentroll
That's because, secretly, everyone here except the mods are 11 years old.

Quote by nosushi4you
Yeah, the mods are actually 10

Just kidding, please don't ban me
Aaaw! Dude, I have the same problem. Constant itching in my eyes and nose. My only adice is basically to just stay inside, I'm afraid.
Gear:

ESP Eclipse See Thru Black/Cherry
ESP LTD M-200FM
BC Rich Warlock NJ Neck Thru Series
Peavey 5150 head and cab
Boss GT-8
Line 6 PODxt
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Microcube
Jazz III picks (black)
Arte Sania acoustic
Every year it has messeg me up, I didnt find it was 6 months thoug, more like the 3 main summer months.

Its true tablets do nothing though.

I live near Preston ^_^
Yeah, that staying inside is what I've been doing every year so far, but me and my band are on about a mini tour in the summer and I'm gonna be ****ed if we do. =|

There's an injection you can have? Tell me more :p

I've tried like every nasal spray going I think but I'll give it a go dude, cheers.
I just end up having a cold like symptom for 6 months, runny nose and itching. So i basically have a cold year round.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by The_Foo_Fighter
Every year it has messeg me up, I didnt find it was 6 months thoug, more like the 3 main summer months.

Its true tablets do nothing though.

I live near Preston ^_^

Haha, where abouts mate?

P.S. sorry for double posting.
Im hit bad too, i wear sunglasses and i also know what kinda pollen im allergic to. I leave the country for 2 weeks when the pollen peaks.

Also, getting drunk will stop your suffering as the body stops bothering with the pollen and goes after the drink!
Quote by Joelieo
Here it ****ing comes again. Another 6 Months of hell =\

I've not been 1 year of my life without a ****ty hayfever ruined summer. Tablets don't work or anything... anyone else suffer from this? Anyone know of anything else you can have other than tablets?

Sure. Nasal spray, eyedrops... Uh. There's some other stuff but I've forgotten it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Joelieo
Lmao, yes, I've had to read it repetitively every summer of my entire life. Hence ruining them.

lol

so what is hay fever exactly?

are you allergic to hay pollen?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness