Im Dead serious, i spent hours last night practicing accuracy, technique, and sweeping in front of the TV. And i wake up and theres a big ol blister on my middle finger. it doesnt hurt or anything. Does this ever happen to you? what should i do?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Uhh.. We all have blisters on our fingers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Back in Nam, we didn't have no food for 2 days straight. We woke up when the sun was half past the big ol' birth tree down a few miles from them Vietcong soldiers base.
Try running for your life down through the woods being chased by baby eatin' drugged crazy soldiers, and you are complaining about BLISTERS! I never left Nam with my righ testical
Quote by guitarmannn
Back in Nam, we didn't have no food for 2 days straight. We woke up when the sun was half past the big ol' birth tree down a few miles from them Vietcong soldiers base.
Try running for your life down through the woods being chased by baby eatin' drugged crazy soldiers, and you are complaining about BLISTERS! I never left Nam with my righ testical

what in the hell?

and patriots suck! haha
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
The only strange thing is that you havnt got them before?
"I just hope that our fans are people who are inspired by music, and just use our music as a background or inspiration for whatever it is they do. "

Maynard James Keenan
Quote by SmellyGonorrhea
what in the hell?

and patriots suck! haha

If the Patriots suck, then how come they had the best record out of all the NFL, and have been in 4 of the past 6 superbowls? and don't say because they cheat cause that just shows that you are an ignorant, uneducated patriots hater.

Please leave all your silly comments in the NFL thread.
I occasionally get blisters on my right hand from plucking the bass strings if I haven't played for a while.

If you can get blisters from a normal guitar on your left hand, chances are you haven't developed callouses yet.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Helter Skelter

I got blisters on me fingers!!!

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Patriots suck cause they lost to eli manning, and they will be forever known as the team that almsot made it undefeated, besides the dolphins.
ive gotten them many times before but never this big. This one huge, it still doesnt hurt tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by guitarmannn
If the Patriots suck, then how come they had the best record out of all the NFL, and have been in 4 of the past 6 superbowls? and don't say because they cheat cause that just shows that you are an ignorant, uneducated patriots hater.

they suck for one simple reason.
they were beaten out of the Super Bowl by the NEW YORK GIANTS.
/[senseless off-topic nfl stuff]
Who cares abbout nfl? extreme Ironing is were it's at.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
who said i was whining??? i jsut said it doesnt hurt, I was just wondering if it its a good idea to keep playing at the rate that i am, i guess its ok. Thanks???
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Maybe you should stop masturbating. Each time you masturbate, God kills a guitar. Could you live with yourself? COULD YOU?!?!

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
band-aid
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Snuffles
Helter Skelter

I got blisters on me fingers!!!

haha, that was my first thought.
and to the ts, yes, this is normal.

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
i got the same last weekend. pop it and get all the juice out then don't play for 3 or 4 days. i sucks but it has to heal.
Quote by guitarmannn

**** the patriots, what a symbol for corrupt american consumerism.

Oh and everyone gets blisters from playing too much guitar.