Hi

Does anyone have that song thats used in the water levels in the game Super Mario Bros. 1 and is it possibly he/she could send it to me.

Also any other Mario songs are welcome but I already have the normal theme and the the songs thats used in the level '' Dire Dire Docks '' in Super Mario 64.

By the way I don't think anyone will have this but if there is anyone out there with the main menu theme used in Mario Bros 1 or Mario Bros 1 the Lost Levels when you've got to choose between Mario or Luigi you hear the normal Mario theme only then slower and it sounds like your ****ing stoned.

my email adress is : tridentdivision@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
I'm not doing it for you, but you could do this. Get a SNES emulator from the internet and download ROMs for the Mario games. Get a program like Audacity and record whilst the particular song on the game is playing. There you go.
Thanks for the information I will try that this weekend. I don't mind if I have to do it myself but its only that the water theme song is so ****ing cool and I couldn't download it anywhere where I've searched
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a horrible, horrible person.

only to the people who deserve it
That's cool. From what I remember, Mario ROM's were really really hard to get hold of, dunno why. I don't have any emulators anymore, otherwise i'd do it for you.
Last edited by 12Jim34 at Feb 9, 2008,
Quote by that_1_dude24
^
No warez/roms dude.
Delete before you get reported.

It's against rules? Damn, sorry.