So thats my new pedalboard - minus my second wah which needs fixing and my second delay which i need a cable for. Any suggestions for it? Obviously i need velcro, but other than that, is there anything I need? And yes, new pedals are needed, not just wanted.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
try a noise gate [ISP decimator is probably the best] errrm what about a chorus ? orrr a delay
a chorus is a good call, although I already have 2 delays, so I suppose 3 would be redundant.
Traynor YCS-50>EHX SMM w/ Hazarai>EHX DMM>EHX Holy Grail>EHX Small Stone>EHX Big Muff PI (NY)>EHX Pulsar>Ibanez TS-9DX>Echo Park>Ibanez Vintage Tubeking>Fulltone OCD>Zvex Fuzz Factory> Roto-Machine>Fulltone Wah>MJM London Fuzz>Fender Strat
do you have some sort of power supply? it would seem like you dont cause all the inputs are unplugged. so i would say thats what you need next. pedal wise, maybe a compressor cause i cant think of anything else really.
haha yeah, I was wondering if someone was gonna ask that. I do actually have a power supply, i just havnt fully set it up yet so I havnt bothered. And yeah, I was just about to buy a compressor actually, but I ended up going with the ls-2 cause it was on sale. Is the dyna comp any good? The guy at guitar center said it wasnt a sustainer, which the soul preacher was, but it sounded like a lie to get me to buy something more expensive.
Make it smaller. That will be a huge problem carrying that monster to gigs.
Both the soul preacher and dyna comp do the same thing. I <3 my dyna comp, it does everything it should and adds a lot of punch to my sound and a heap of sustain.
Quote by stuey22
Make it smaller. That will be a huge problem carrying that monster to gigs.

it already is. Without velcro, its even worse cause all the pedals slide around.

And to becky:
yeah, I think the dyna will be my next purchase. That or an ocd.
I also like the coloring of the dyna too, it gives it a very funky vibe.
chorus, tremolo, volume pedal?, new tuner maybe...

or you could go all out and get a crazy ring modulator ... like the Adrenalyn, or a Moog of some sort.
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by beckyjc
Both the soul preacher and dyna comp do the same thing. I <3 my dyna comp, it does everything it should and adds a lot of punch to my sound and a heap of sustain.

+12413553165

Dynas rule.

Yeah, maybe make it abit smaller? Unless you don't gig...you don't have to get rid of pedals, but at least make a smaller board and save space by making the space between pedals a lot smaller...unless thats what you want..
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
haha well i dont exactly want all the space, but Im keeping because i intend to get more in the near future, which will take up more of the free space.