440 i think? should be that by default, though, i'd have thought.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes 440. but oh man, I just had this long conversation about this with someone yesterday about how concert pitch is actually off and that A, in physical terms should sound closer to 426hz, or was it 428hz? And so in reality tuning your instrument right would be in fact tuning slightly sharper so that the overtones would not sound overly flat/sharp. But that doesn't matter on guitar anyway because we tune by hand and can't tune THAT accurately anyway. Sorry, I felt like ranting.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
A is generally around 440. There are people who like to tune as low as 438 and as high as 443, there is no "right" pitch to tune at, just 440 is the accepted A, and the one I find most pleasant. Historically, there's been a lot of variation in tuning - there wasn't a common A across Europe (we're talking around 1650-1700 here, so yes, I mean Europe) some were higher (though probably not higher than around 450 or a flattish A#) and some lower (around 415 or Ab) and 415 is a relatively common A in Baroque ensembles. Before the Baroque era, A was believed to be around 465; around a B by today's standards. I'd recommend not tuning with a tuner, though, using reference pitch A sounds like it might over confuse things.
i'm contacting the guinness book of records to see if we break the record for most people answering "440" to a thread.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'm contacting the guinness book of records to see if we break the record for most people answering "440" to a thread.

Do we get our names in the book?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.