which is better?
2 Xmas's ago=Yamaha RGX 121Z

Last Xmas=ESP LTD EX50

Next Xmas=???
prestige
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Prestige, but normal Ibanez can be great for fixed bridge guitars. It's the Edge III trem on the lower end Ibanezes you have to watch out for.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
If you are talking about the S series pretige, i would go with a normal S. i have the ibanez S470 in blue and the only difference between that and the prestige is that the pretige has a thinner body, different pick-ups, has more colors and cost about 600 dollars more.
i would say the non S prestige would be a better deal...
prestige are very nice, they come with generally better hardware than non-prestiges and are better made.
Prestiges are better quality, plain and simple, in the quality control and hardware departments.
Quote by mmart
If you are talking about the S series pretige, i would go with a normal S. i have the ibanez S470 in blue and the only difference between that and the prestige is that the pretige has a thinner body, different pick-ups, has more colors and cost about 600 dollars more.
i would say the non S prestige would be a better deal...

thats not the case anymore. the prestige S5470 has an improved trem, better pickups, better hardware, etc etc.
plus.. hardcase.

get a prestige.

and post pictures when you do!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?