Very cool!

I love the simple melody and how it seems to flow along... all the while you're jamming away, but its smooth.

Uploading a song to your profile here is pretty easy... just go look around your profile.

Check my sig for my song.
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Very cool!

I love the simple melody and how it seems to flow along... all the while you're jamming away, but its smooth.

Uploading a song to your profile here is pretty easy... just go look around your profile.

thanks a grip man! if you have a myspace add me on it!
Quote by zeroyon
Very cool!

Wow dude thats really good, quality is amazing...everything sounds perfect, bass sounds nice and beefy too..I like it alot good job brother
Thanks. I've been mixing this morning, taking into account all the criticism I've received. This can be really constructive, as I've already started liking the changes myself.

Have you made any full band type songs? Or even just guitar over a beat?
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
Thanks. I've been mixing this morning, taking into account all the criticism I've received. This can be really constructive, as I've already started liking the changes myself.

Have you made any full band type songs? Or even just guitar over a beat?
Well I play with a drummer, and I own a bass but I have no idea how to record drums on without them sounding horrible...any ideas?

edit: but yes I have about 3 more songs on the way, 2 with drums =]
aw thats crap, its saying the profile is under maintanance

but guys if you go to the profile and have a myspace, ADD ME!!!
Sweet Ive figured out how to get drums on and should hopefully have a new song TOMMOROW
Quote by Italy's Finest
I definitely dig it. Good job.
Thanks brotha!
Quote by Time Seller
I checked it out!!!! Leaving comment on the songs themselves, now return the favour.

Thanks will do!
Quote by maggot9779
I like the effect on twilight, sounds very spacey Cool stuff!

thanks brotha! its a pingpong delay =]
Quote by Time Seller
I checked it out!!!! Leaving comment on the songs themselves, now return the favour.
Im not sure which you wanted me to critique..so I just checked out you're profile.
Coooool solo you got down there. nice effect, I want some saki now =]

Other songs are pretty damn cool too, nice work!
Quote by Amundeik
Sounds neat!
Twilight was very relaxing and nice to listen to.
IRTD: To low volume on the drums.
Bandit: Nice song, a little out of tune, and I don't like the guitar tone.

crit here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=819915
Thanks a bunch dude!

Yeah for bandit, I was using a acoustic simulator, since I have a ****ty 10 dollar mic to work with it doesnt pick up my acoustic for ****.

But I am working on it...thanks for the crit!
I like the effect as well... some sort of delay I'm guessing? It's neat it makes us think your playing something incredible - which you still may be but this makes it sound all the much better.. You need to add more... sooner come up with really cool side panned guitars or something... I could imagine this with a REALLY REALLY distorted trebley guitar panned to the sides... but not loud just really really distorted like kinda indish haha... good work tho keep it up put some vox on this beast.
Quote by ovdojoey
I like the effect as well... some sort of delay I'm guessing? It's neat it makes us think your playing something incredible - which you still may be but this makes it sound all the much better.. You need to add more... sooner come up with really cool side panned guitars or something... I could imagine this with a REALLY REALLY distorted trebley guitar panned to the sides... but not loud just really really distorted like kinda indish haha... good work tho keep it up put some vox on this beast.
Ya never know..just might do that one of these days dude.. thanks for the crit and suggestions!