Page 1 of 2
Hi There,
yeah I know there has already been a thread for the most difficult song in the world,but it was a long time ago,wasn´t it?I think in that thread there the most songs were metalsongs,but I want have more other-style-difficult-songs here.
so help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!
Well i don't know if this is the most difficult.. but definately one of them.

Blackstar - Yngwie Malmsteen
You should check out some jazz artists as Al diMeola, Allan Holdsworth or paco de Lucía.

Passion, grace and fire -->Paco de Lucía, Al di Meola, John Mc Laughlin. Impossible? Maybe.
A concerto for electric guitar called "Fire Strings" composed by distinguished Japanese composer and concert pianist Ichiro Nodaira.
countdown - John Coltrane for guitar
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Serrana by Jasone Becker
Mabels Fatal Fabel by Jason Becker
Apreggios From Hell by Yngwie Malmsteen
Any of Paginnis Caprices
I would probably say you want to look more at Classical and some Jazz if you want non-metal songs that are difficult.
i would like to have some electric guitarsongs,metal is ok too,but i know last time the people only posted fast-shred metal...i dont like classical,you have to have so long fingernails to play good....
do you think hey joe by jimi hendirx is one of the hardest?
i think the mist difficult country song is country boy by albert lee,isnt it?
Technical Difficulties - Racer-X
Far Beyond the Sun - Yngwie Malmsteen
Speed Lives (No Boundaries) - MAB
Soothsayer - Buckethead
American Idiot - Green Day
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by rockinlespaul
Obvious enough to fail.

xD
I was trying to think of an easier song, but thats the easiest I think i can play..

...but yeah, i'm not that crap xD
im lyk tht gud i cn ply Amrcn idt @ almst the sme speed!!! OMGZZZZ

..I phail
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Sheepbane
Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover
- Manhatten

not really. i am like erics biggest fan so i just play alot like eric so playing these after learning others they are surprisingly easy.
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
try playing anything by necrophagist......not a lot of people can do it. i only mastered half of their songs...............
Hangar 18, Area 51 by Yngwie Malmsteen looks ridiculously hard. The solo anyway.
ESP LTD MH-50
Martinez MPC-1C-NGL
Laney LV300H
Quote by Sink-the-pink
canon rock mabe or free bird soz there probable not the hardest

o.o -speachless. the only thing hard abotu canon rock is remembering all the parts to it as it's not very repetitive.

-for me, the hardest songs are the ones where you have to remember the full order of it all.

in terms of difficulty, i'd probably go with MOST of the stuff thomas erak (the fall of troy) plays. i think even he forgets stuff sometimes and improv's on stage. (not sure if that's a good or bad thing for him lol.)
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Hangar 18, Holy Wars (it's a LOT harder than it looks/sounds!), anything by Jason Becker
Jackson KV2
Epiphone SG-Special
Freshman FA1 AWR
Roland Cube 15

Member of
'girls of UG club’
PM Noxiosimitator to join
some Rusty C crap? but some Guthrie govan stuff can be quite challenging because it can be very diverse and fast. but then again i find songs like Andy Mckee drifting harder than most yngwie just because they are so different and of course acoustic..
i think about my life,
and the midnight highway...
the life of a renegade
king

Member #7 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join
Quote by AccidentsHappen
o.o -speachless. the only thing hard abotu canon rock is remembering all the parts to it as it's not very repetitive.

I wouldn't exaggerate it that much, the sweeping later in the song can actually be quite difficult, from what i've heard.
Quote by corp769
try playing anything by necrophagist......not a lot of people can do it. i only mastered half of their songs...............

Necrophagist stuff is pretty hard. I've been learning stab wound and it is simply crazy.

But metal guitarists are certainly not the best, and yngwie certainly isn't the hardest. Jazz/ blues/ country, etc. is so much harder. Not everybody is a shredder, but that doesn't make the guitar parts easy at all. I was surprised to see everbody's song choices (as if megadave and yngwie were the best guitarist in the world )
"Those with the heart and the brain to get past it can spot a pathetic without even asking" -Phil
You can't just say a certain song is "the hardest".
It may be hard to acheive a certain rhythm and amount of soul like a certain artist.
It may be hard to acheieve certain speeds.

For example, flamenco would probably be pretty hard for a shred head who has never played any flamenco.
I like my guitars like I like my women, with fat bottoms.
Flight of the Bumblbee - Rimsky Korsakov

Other than that mostly only guitar solos and Through the Fire and the Flam
~Insert Signature Here~
Any Lenny Breau, the nearness of you is a good one. Seeing as what he plays was thought to be technically impossible and as he is to this day one the only person to utilize octave harmonics to their maximum potential, any song by him would be the hardest. He made Chet Atkins and Tal Farlow sweat in their boots, not many players can do that.
Try some coltrane. Its cliche, but Id like to see ANYONE bust some of the tones he kicks on on even the simplest of tunes like Impressions.
get up stand up- bob marley... its nothing but Cm

couldnt resist

i was learning scarified by racer x today and its seriously hard. (at least for me)
sugar foot rag (country song by john 5)
and black widow of la porte(john 5/jim root)
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by Sixxology
Eruption - Van Halen
Spanish Fly - Van Halen

I don't think Eddie is THE most difficult, don't get me wrong he blows my mind.

One song that is extremely difficult is by two Flamenco players, maybe you've heard of 'em - Rodrigo y Gabriela. Diablo Rojo is wayy out there. Btw listen for their extremely unique rhythm strumming pattern. Try to mimic it, I dare you
theres a lot of hard songs but i would have to say like probably a van halen song or a dragonforce song
I dont know if its would really be considered a song, but go ahead and try that double guitar solo by MAB lol....good luck to whoever tries it.
Page 1 of 2