scott joplin - the entertainer, maple leaf rag.

basically any ragtime played on an out-of-tune piano.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by Nitroduck
scott joplin - the entertainer, maple leaf rag.

basically any ragtime played on an out-of-tune piano.

yeah, Jelly Roll Morton's version of scott joplin's "maple leaf rag" - where are you getting "out-of-tune piano" Nitro??

Also, Art Tatum's version of Nick LaRocca's "Tiger Rag" which is AWESOME. Also I guess learn the Charleston. You'll find that both songs will be readily available as sheet music.

Uhh, by the way...these are 30's versions of 1910-1920 era songs...which is usually considered "saloon music" or early jazz/ragtime but if you're thinking about traditional pre-1900 cowboy-style saloon music, I can't help you. Hope it helps!
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Haven't you ever seen an old western movie where there's someone in a saloon playing ragtime on an old, beat up, out of tune piano? That's what comes to mind for me when I think of saloon music.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
Quote by Nitroduck
Haven't you ever seen an old western movie where there's someone in a saloon playing ragtime on an old, beat up, out of tune piano? That's what comes to mind for me when I think of saloon music.

yea thats what i think of too. i think they call it "honky tonk piano" when all the keys are slightly out of tune on account of being old and probably never being tuned in years. my ex girlfriends piano in her house was perfect for that sound.
Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
yea thats what i think of too. i think they call it "honky tonk piano" when all the keys are slightly out of tune on account of being old and probably never being tuned in years. my ex girlfriends piano in her house was perfect for that sound.

Papathan?